Jump to content

Borosov

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
    7
  • Comments
    13
  • Views
    3,021

About this City Journal

A new European country emerges!

Entries in this City Journal

canadiansim

Marie-Burelle

Across the River Arkov lies the town of Marie-Burelle, the bedroom community for Borosov.

borosovmay2707129479480.png

-The train that connects the two cities-

borosovmay2707129479486.png

-The best hospital in the area, "L'hopitale Edouard Prost"-

 

Thanks!

 

canadiansim

canadiansim

Outer Borosov

I decided it was time for you great CJer's to see the rural side of Borosov. Logging is a very important industry and a major export but the forests are becoming thinner and thinner due to the cutting down of trees.

 

outerborosovmar70412947.png

-Loggers hard at work-

outerborosovsep70812947.png

-On the highest mountain in Borosov, Mt. Michel-Vaste, a lone cellphone tower is the only structure for miles...-

 

THANKS!

canadiansim

canadiansim

WELCOME!

Welcome to the new country of Borosov!

28715004.png

After recieving independance from France in spring 1986 by popular vote, Borosov became the worlds seventh smallest country in Europe, after Luxembourg, Leichtenstein, Andorra, San Marino, Monaco and Vatican City. The people of Borosov democraticaly chose Pascal T. Heubert as their first leader, winning by a landslide. He stepped down in 2007 after his 23rd year in office. Robert Poussin became Presendent in the resulting election. He is still in office today.

Borosov's culture is greatly influenced by Russian and French culture, predominantly, but also Swiss and English cultures as well. The official language is French, but English and Russian are very popular. 

The total population of Borosov is only about 57 000 inhabitants, and many of them live within the city limits. Only about 10% of the population live in rural areas, the other 90% in urban.   

borosovapr8061294513309.png

-The beautiful St. Andres Cathedral in the centre of Borosov City, the Public Gardens in behind-

borosovmar3106129451327.png

-A side street off of Heubert Avenue, the main throughfare- 

 

More updates to come soon!

Sign in to follow this  
×

volume5_md.pngURGENT! We need your help!

We urgently need your help to meet our September goal!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections