• Moose

St Andrews

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Welcome to my first CJ, the rural St Andrews!

Entries in this City Journal

Reikhardt

The End

This CJ is discontinuing here at ST. I have restarted it and will make new updates over at SC4D (St Andrews).

I would just like to thank each and everyone of you who have viewed and posted replies here, it makes all the hard work worthwhile (even those nights where things don't quite work how you want!)

Reikhardt!

Reikhardt

Replies:

Eldaldo: Thanks!

Exla357: Thanks! I do make an effort as much as possible to break up the grid feeling, whether it be in the scenery or with the buildings themselves.

sepen20: Thanks!

TekindusT: Very kind of you to say so!

Schulmanator: But... the smell of cow poo....

JGellock: I did indeed.... apart from the the CTD when I hadn't saved for 15 mins 2.gif

Simbourgeois: Many thanks!

heitomat: Thanks for the kind words!

avrelivs: Thanks! I try to make the shots run into a kind of 'tour' of the area. Start out high and zoom in. Sometimes I follow a path too, to make the images flow. I actually have the shots in mind when I build the cities and scenery.

coftonhackett.jpg

And now as we leave Cofton Hackett, we pass over the Barnsley - Marshall rail bridge, constructed over a small, boggy section of land;

This was a little terrain experiment, so apologies if it's not quite up to usual standards!

rail3x.jpg

rail2h.jpg

rail1.jpg

Some more swamp shots:

swamp2.jpg

swamp3.jpg

swamp1.jpg

And a strange, isolated house....

house1o.jpg

As ever, thanks for viewing, commenting and rating.

Next up: Our final destination in the St Andrews region, Small Heath!

Reikhardt

Replies:

Exla357: Thanks for the kind comments! I use the lensflare effect to add a little extra detail on those longshots, they can look a little dull without it, even there is technically nothing reflective on the shot!

NYCisbig.....: Many thanks!

Jamonbread: Thanks!

Schulmanator:  Don't do it, it smells of cow poo and you get a rubbish internet connection! 2.gif

sepen20: Cheers!

Simbourgeois: Thank you!

coftonhackett.jpg

Today we'll have a look at a little of the countryside near to the town:

update181.jpg

update182.jpg

update183.jpg

update184.jpg

update185.jpg

update186.jpg

update187.jpg

update188.jpg

update189.jpg

And a short walk from the town to a small lake:

update1810.jpg

update1811.jpg

update1812.jpg

update1813.jpg

Thanks for viewing commenting and rating!

Next update: We'll be heading out to the swamps and having a look at a fine example of civic engineering!

Reikhardt

Replies:

elfloyd: Many thanks! I find it quite hard to get night shots right when there are only a few light sources!

Schulmanator: Thank you!

Adrianor: Cheers! More farms this update!

haydon1996: Thanks, glad you liked it!

Skimbo: Thank you! Plenty of small houses this update outside of the town centre and as for the 'exotic' farm, I know what you mean but a bit of variety never hurt anyone 2.gif

heitomat: I was torn on the Maxis hospital, but in the end I quite like that building and scale wise it fits my town. The night lighting is terrible on it though!

coftonhackett.jpg

Cofton Hackett isn't only industry and commerce. To the north of the downtown lies the original village centred around the church and small vinyard. Sadly only a small residential area and a handfull of small farms remain now:

areaq.jpg

church2.jpg

church1r.jpg

houses5.jpg

houses4.jpg

houses3.jpg

houses2p.jpg

houses1.jpg

houses6.jpg

farm5r.jpg

farm4w.jpg

farm3.jpg

farm2fo.jpg

farm1q.jpg

As ever, thanks for viewing, commenting and rating. Next update: Gratuitous nature shots!

Reikhardt

Replies:

Evillions: Thank you!

Damastius: Thank you!

tim.12.game: Thank you also!

simmytu: Thank you!

tigeria: He does indeed! The 'Industrial' update was made just so I fit the station into an update!

Skimbo: Thank you!

JGellock: Many thanks

CoftonHackett.jpg

With a heavy presence of industry in Cofton Hackett, so have other commercial interests in the town. This has led to the development of a CBD of sorts with a small number of office developments located in the centre of town:

CBD1.png

Offices.png

A number of apartment blocks have also been built here, although they were constructed more for practicality than their aesthetic qualities:

Hojusing1.png

Housing2.png

Despite the presence of these tall, imposing buildings , most of the retail here is still locally owned:

SmallShops1.png

Smallshops2.png

Smallshops4.png

Smallshops3.png

Smallshops5.png

With a larger population comes a greater need for medical care, here in the shape of St Mark's Hospital:

Hospital.png

And finally, what CBD update would be complete without a few night shots:

Night1.png

Night2.png

Night3.png

Night4.png

Thanks for viewing, rating and commenting. Everyone's feedback is really appreciated!

Reikhardt

Replies:

Huston: Many thanks! Would be a great view I'm sure.

Skimbo: Much appreciated Skimbo!

heitomat: Cheers, although without the work of Heblem and all the other fine creators of eye candy, I wouldn't be able to do this.

Damastius: Cheers again, always appreciate the praise from a person whose work I love!

DCMetro34: Thank you! Again It really is appreciated when a great CJ'er comments.

CoftonHackett.jpg

Cofton Hackett is the largest settlement in the St Andrews region and is notable for it's industry.

Overview.png

In the late 1970's a handfull of local business men exploited a loophole in the Parish laws restricting building. The result was a massive boom in industrial production for the region.

Today we'll look at the manufacturing area of the town:

PaengIndustry.png

Industry2.png

Industry1.png

And a warning, this may be the only time you see a Maxis building in my CJ!

Powersupply.png

Some of the manufactured goods are exported by road. Many thanks to Paeng for his modular truck parks:

TruckYard2.png

Truckyard1.png

The rest is exported via freight rail. Again, thanks to Paeng for his wonderful freight stations:

Station1.png

Station2.png

Station3.png

Station4.png

Station5.png

And finally, just in case anyone was missing the nature shots:

Stream.png

As always, thanks for viewing, rating commenting.

Reikhardt

A Request:

Can I direct people to checkout my last update, unlucky 13 got lost amongst someone making 20 or so updates to their CJ in one go and I'm quite proud of some of the shots I uploaded!

Many thanks!

Replies:

Schulmanator: Thanks, I'm sure we can we work out a discounted rate for the nation of Schulmania!

DCMetro34: Very kind of you say so, but I think there is a long way to go for that!

heitomat: I find the flower fields to be a little garish, but with a bit of GIMP magic they look ok!

CoftonHackett.jpg

Today is more of a teaser than an update. Here are a few pics of a rail bridge on the approach to Cofton Hacket:

1.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

5.png

As ever thanks for viewing, commenting and rating!

Reikhardt

Replies:

iowndiscti: Thanks!

Schulmanator: Thanks, I'd like to see what you come up with!

tigeria: Good luck with it, it's a great plugin.

avrelivs: I like! I sometimes use the erosion tool as well, but here I was aiming for a more 'rolling hills' feel than rugged mountain!

Damastius: Cheers! I hope the below pictures satiate you need!

heitomat: Peg's water effects are good, but I find this more flexible, not too mention the animation looks good!

Samerton: Thanks!

WaterOrton.jpg

Before we leave Water Orton, lets take a look at a few shots from outside of the main town.

First up the rail station near the hamlet of Salwarpe:

Station1.png

Station2.png

And a freight train passing a murky pond:

Trainpond.png

The main feature of Salwarpe is the flower farm owned by the Fussel family:

FlowerFarm.png

One of their adverts:

ArtificialFlowers057.jpg

Some of Salwarpe's housing:

Housing.png

Lastly, on to the village of Chaddesley Corbett.

A farm or two:

WheatFarm.png

CowFarm.png

And to finish, a pond:

Apond.png

As ever, thank you for viewing rating and commenting!

Next up, we head south down the rail tracks to Cofton Hackett and it's surrounding marshes.

Reikhardt

Waterfall Tutorial

Replies:

kelistmac: Many thanks!

Damastius: Cheers! I loved the little rural section you did on your CJ too!

_marsh_: A vast quantity! The smell is legendary and travels for miles 2.gif Thanks for the compliment, really appreciated when a CJ legend approves!

heitomat: Thank you! Get out there and enjoy it! You can't really play SC4 ALL the time!

TheMentalist: Many thanks!

Jetty Jockey: Thanks a lot! Rural areas are my preferred choice too, but I love any well crafted CJ whatever the style.

And so to business!

After one or two people asked how I made my waterfalls, I thought I'd show how I do it. As mentioned before, these type of falls have been done before (notably by Jaquelina), but this is to show how I make them.

Tools and Resources:

Essential for building waterfalls:

Jeronij's Culverts and Effects - Contains the water effect we use to create the cascading water

Mayor Mode God Terraforming Tools: - Lets you use the God mode tools in Mayor mode. My favourite plugin of all time!

For beautifying your landscapes I recommend: Chris Adams Pasture Flora, Peg Pond Rock Mod, Hemblem's Rock Mod, Peg Pond Terrain Props and Cycledogg's God Mode Tree Mod

Let's Get Started:

First step start a new city and to try and keep the game's performance acceptable, I turn the Shadow setting to low in the graphics options:

1NewCity.jpg

Next I access the God mode tools in the Mayor Menu (see the plugin download above) and select the 'Mesa' tool:

2Godtoolsinmayor.png

3MesaTool.png

I use the Mesa tool to create a small plateau, roughly in the centre of  where I want the water fall to be:

4MesaRaise.png

I then use the God mode Quick Level Tool to create the base of the waterfall:

5Godquickleveltool.png

6Reducetoolsizeandlevel.png

The finished base:

7Level1done.png

Now using the same technique, I'll create a second tier:

8Level2.png

And a third:

9Level3.png

I HIGHLY recommend a save now! In fact I'd use the quick save (ctrl + alt + s) after nearly every adjustment, as it's really easy to muck up all of this work and have to start again!

Select the 'Steep Valley' tool from the God mode menu:

95SteepValleytool.png

Gently (and I really mean GENTLY) draw a crevice into the hill side; It doesn't need to be precise or level, you can always touch up later:

10SteepValleyGouge.png

SAVE! Now continue downwards:

11Gentle.png

For a more natural look, I'll add a little fork into the proposed route for the water. Feel free to leave it with just one stream until you are comfortable with these techniques. Then use the the God mode 'Shallow Valley' tool to make a lake or river for the waterfall to flow into:

12Gentle2.png

13LakeRiver.png

It all looks pretty ugly and blocky right now so we will employ the God Mode 'Plain Smoothing' tool:

14PlainSmoothing.png

And using a small brush, GENTLY smooth all those sharp edges:

15Smallbrushgentle.png

16Smoothedwateredges.png

Much nicer! Normally I'd spend a bit longer doing this, but for the purposes of this tutorial, that'll do.

Now for the interesting part; Go to the Mayor mode/ Parks section and select the 'JrJ Water Drop' plop. Thankfully it's near the very top of the parks menu:

17MayormodeParkswaterdroptool.png

Now plop the water, with the white arrow pointing in the direction you want the water to flow (downhill of course!):

18Waterarrowdown.jpg

Water is flowing!

19Waterflowing.png

You may find the water hits a bump and stops flowing; Simply use the Mayor Mode Valley tool to make tiny adjustments to the offending section or plop more water drops on the other side of small bumps if it is difficult to terraform. When the flow makes it to the 'real' water it will stop and look something like this:

20WholeWater.png

All being well, you should have a waterfall!

After this I'll delete the water drops and start adding various flora and trees around the water. When I'm happy with that I add the water drops back. I remove them because on big falls on big maps the water can really dent the performance of the game, even on my machine which runs Crysis at a fair pace! After a very quick run over with rocks, trees and flora, I turned shadows back on and produced the two below shots, which I touched up with GIMP for maximum effect. Even spending much less time than I would for a CJ update, the end result still looks pretty good I say!

21WithFauna.png

22Closeup.png

Best of luck and if anyone does make a fall, please show me!

All viewings, comments & ratings appreciated!

Reikhardt

Lake Connelly

Replies:

Skimbo: Thanks, glad you like them!

ladybug2: Cheers!

TreyAnastasio19: I'll be doing a waterfall tutorial in the next few days. I'll show you how I make them and what plugins you need to download also to make them!

heitomat: Many thanks! A fair few hours of work went into creating the falls and the same again to make the mosaic!

Adrianor: Cheers dude, I love making these scenes, so no danger of stopping yet!

avrelivs: Thanks and no problem, glad to have helped!

WaterOrton.jpg

One of the most successful businesses in Water Orton is based at Lake Connelly, just southwest of the town:

Longshot.png

50 years ago Harold Brown Snr started a trout fishing business at Finn's landing, which still stands today:

# 2

Oldtimer.png

His son took over the business and developed it from supplying fresh fish to the local markets and expanded the business to include a canning factory:

Dock2.png

Dock1.png

Flyingdoctor.png

CanningFactory.png

And here is the label that is synonymous with Water Orton:

BrownTrout.jpg

Thanks for viewing, commenting and rating!

Reikhardt

Replies:

wallacet: Thank you for the kind words!

danholo: Thanks! That was the effect I was aiming for, that sleepy small town feel!

avrelivs: Cheers! The fences were one the first things I ever downloaded back in April 2010 and I couldn't remember where I got it from. After an age of searching, they are part of this pack! Enjoy!

kench: Many thanks!

haydon1996: Cheers!

Schulmanator: Thank you mate, glad you are still enjoying it!

ROFLyoshi: Ha! Industrial Sorcery at work! Actually there is an industrial estate in my city which is surrounded by greenery like this. Sadly I don't have a photo, but if I get one I'll post it!

TheMentalist: You're very kind!

tigeria: Thanks, It's always nice to get compliments from people who's work you admire!

heitomat: Thank you! I took a long time to build my plugins directory to contain things to build this type of town. I agree on the rural housing density thing. So many Rural CJ's cram housing together but I think that good rural environments are like good funk music; It's whats not there that makes it work! And trees really help of course 3.gif

Damastius: Cheers! I'll be watching your CJ to see how that turns out! Given how good your CJ has started out, I'm pretty sure the farmland will look fantastic!

ladybug2: Thank you!

WaterOrton.jpg

Just a short update, my first mosaic. Today we'll look at Calhoun Gully Falls:

Mosaicpt1.jpg

Mosaicpt2.jpg

Mosaicpt3.jpg

Mosaicpt4.jpg

Thank you for viewing, rating & above all commenting; Your feedback is what makes 3 hours working out how to make a mosaic worthwhile!

Reikhardt

Replies:

Schulmanator: Thank you as ever for the kind words! But how could you say the hot tub couple aren't charming? That beard must've taken some serious cultivating 2.gif

WaterOrton.jpg

Today we'll take a closer look around the town of Water Orton:

Opener.jpg

As with most small towns of this size, the community is focused around it's church:

Church1.jpg

Church2.jpg

The Cherry Orchard Gardens next to the churchyard:

CherryOrchardGardens.jpg

Near the church there are a selection of locally owned shops:

Shops1.jpg

Shops2.jpg

Shops3.jpg

The standard of living in Water Orton is comfortable, with housing being to a good, if unspectacular quality:

Residential1.jpg

Residential2.jpg

And to finish, a look at the small industrial park, where a significant number of residents are employed:

Industry1.jpg

Industry3.jpg

Industry2.jpg

As always, thank you for viewing, commenting, rating and not avoiding this CJ after last update's hot tub nightmare!

Reikhardt

Replies:

TowerDude: I'm too old for a noisy one, gave them up years ago!

wallacet: I promise, after I posted that update, I turned off the computer and was sociable for the rest of the evening!

Sky Guy: Well, one of St Andrew's hottest couples would love you to join in 25.gif:

SNL-Hot-Tub-Lovers.jpg

ladybug2: Many thanks, I hope you had a good one!

WaterOrton.jpg

The District of Water Orton consists of the hamlets Salwarpe and Chaddesley Corbett as well as the town bearing the district name, Water Orton itself

Overview of the district:

LongShot1.jpg

LongSHot2.jpg

A flyby of Salwarpe;

Salwarpe.jpg

Of Chaddesley Corbett;

ChaddesleyCOrbett.jpg

And finally the town itself:

WaterORton1.jpg

WaterOrton2.jpg

As ever, thanks for viewing. Comments, ratings and general repulsion to the hot tub couple are more than welcome!

Reikhardt

Happy New Year!

Replies:

TheMentalist: Many thanks!

Skimbo: Stands a chance! I do like nature shots!

escilnavia: No editing other than colour, brightness and sharpening of the image involved there!

TekindusT: Yes, but I can't make a big city skyline to save my life!

Schulmanator: Thank you!

avrelivs: Thank you!

The Duke: Thank you!

ImVhOzzi: The irony being that the waterfall plop I use is silent 2.gif

ladybug2: Thank you!

juanton: They should be part of The RRP Pasture Flora Pack. Failing that they must be part of Gizmo's Water Pack. They are called Cattails

riiga: Thank you!

WaterOrton.jpg

In St Andrews, people see the year in different ways;

Some People will go to the local bar and enjoy a few beers:

SaloonNewYear.jpg

Some people might set up camp in the forest and have a private party:

CampNewYear.jpg

Some of the (mainly) younger people might go for a spot of skinny dipping:

SkinnyDipperNewYear.jpg

And some people... well some people might just sleep through, the cows wont milk themselves in the morning!

FarmNewYear.jpg

Thank you for viewing and a happy and prosperous new year to you all!

Reikhardt

Water Orton - A Teaser

Replies:

ImVhOzzi: Many thanks! Glad you liked it.

TekindusT: I'm glad my quarry has lured you in!

Skimbo: Very kind of you to say so!

_marsh_: High praise indeed from a master of terrain! Thank you very much!

ladybug2: Glad you have enjoyed it so far.

Schulmanator: Thank you kindly! 

Simbourgeois: Many thanks for the compliments!

WaterOrton.jpg

Just a quick teaser for the next area, Water Orton:

WaterOrton-5Feb011293659145.jpg

Until next time a Happy New Year to you all! 

Reikhardt

Replies:

kolnikov inc: Those farms are all from the Lex; You can find the bulk of them here, well worth checking out the rest of the farm lots on the site though, I've got quite a lot from there!

BarntGreen.jpg

Most of the produce from the farms of Barnt Green is exported to other cities:

FreightJourney1.jpg

The Freight rail station:

FreightStation.jpg

RailJourney1.jpg

RailJourney2.jpg

Despite being a chiefly agricultural town, there is a smattering of industry here, mainly where farm produce is packaged and processed before being sent for export:

Industry1.jpg

Industry2.jpg

Industry3.jpg

WaterTower.jpg

There is also a small rail maintenance yard near the trading estate:

FreightYard.jpg

As mentioned at the start of the CJ, the town was originally founded by workers at the quarry over the river. It's no longer financially viable to operate and has been abandoned for over a two decades.

Quarry1.jpg

Quarry2.jpg

Quarry3.jpg

I based some of this quarry loosely on the below photo. I may well revisit this in a later update and perhaps make it operational. Any advice anyone has on this would be appreciated!

28quarry.jpg

And to finish up two random gratuitous eye candy flora shots to show off the fantastic trees from FANTA1990:

Gratuitousfauna1.jpg

GratuitousFauna2.jpg

Next up, we'll visit the neighbouring district of Water Orton.

Thanks for viewing, commenting and crticising.

Reikhardt

Replies:

Schulmanator: It's nice to know the work is appreciated! Many thanks!

the00guvna: Thank you for the compliments! I probably enjoy landscaping and scenery more than building the cities themselves!

kench: Magic! It's actually a lot of work hand terraforming the land then using some excellent effects made by Jeronij over at the Lex. Here's the link for you. A word of warning though, these effects really chew your resources up and you need  reasonably good computer specs to enjoy them.

kolnikov inc: Well spotted, yes that is 'Weed B!' I believe jacqulina pioneered this usage of the plop to create that moss effect. I'm intrigued by your Hemblem rock trick and will keep my eye out for your tutorial!

BarntGreen.jpg

Today we shall look at a few of Barnt Green's farms:

Farm1.jpg

Farm2.jpg

Farm3.jpg

Farm4.jpg

Farm5.jpg

Farm6.jpg

Farm7.jpg

Farm8.jpg

Farm9.jpg

A couple of shots of the pond which separates the residential core of the town from the farm land:

Bridge1.jpg

Bridge2.jpg

A little night scene from one of the parks:

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l637/SnortingMoose/SC4%20Update%204/Pagoda1.jpg

And lastly, a link to a video I recorded in xfire of the waterfall in motion. If people are interested, I will make a tutorial for the way I make waterfalls after the Holiday:

3d854a-4.jpg

All comments, suggestions and abuse greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas All!

Reikhardt

The Waterfall

Replies:

luker91: Many thanks!

TowerDude: Thanks dude 9.gif

k50dude: Thanks, I love a bit of eye candy! I added a few more shots of that little bog to this update!

Alejandro24: Thank you very much!

Skimbo: Glad you like it sir! Thank you!

ladybug2: You are too kind, thank you!

Bristore: Thank you!

DCMetro34: Thank you! My custom content comes from a mix of the Stex, Lex, Plex and a few other places like Gizmo's site. I have extensively tested my plugins for compatability, which has taken as long to compile as the building of this CJ has! If there is anything that really catches your eye, let me know and I'll endevour to find the link for you!

Schulmanator: Thank you kindly! Enjoy the waterfall! But do the cats like the water?

dannymc92: Thank you!

BarntGreen.jpg

And now to the Waterfall!

Before the pics, a few words; Firstly the techniques for this type of Waterfall were used originally by jacqulina in her excellent CJs. She is a true Master of terraforming and terrain and I urge you to check out her work in the CJ section of the Simtropolis Forums. Secondly, I regard this waterfall as incomplete and will probably redo parts of it early next year for another update. This much took nearly 15 hours in total! Thanks go to ChrisAdams over at the SC4D for the Mayor Mode Plopables that make this type of scene possible!

Waterfall1.jpg

Waterfall2.jpg

Waterfall3.jpg

Waterfall4.jpg

Waterfall5.jpg

Waterfall6.jpg

Waterfall7.jpg

Waterfall8.jpg

The patch of bog land near the train station:

Railbog1.jpg

Railbog2.jpg

And a few shots of wilderness near the farmland, plus a photo of a field near my workplace which was the inspiration:

Farmmarsh1.jpg

Farmmarsh2.jpg

Overgrownfield.jpg

As ever, thank you for viewing, any comments and thoughts are always welcome!

Reikhardt

Replies:

k50dude: Many thanks for your kind words!

kolnikov inc: Thank you! The bridge was a pain to build, first time I'd built a 'land-bridge' with ploppable water, but it came out nice! As for the farms, I'd thought that myself before. In another city (future update) I have a little suprise for the edges of farms which you may like!

Schulmanator: Thank you for the compliments. Purrs from the creator of the wonderful Schulmania really do mean a lot!

clarkjordan12345: Thank you! Believe me, my son makes me happier  than anything else!

TheMentalist: Most kind of you! I hope you enjoy this update!

DCMetro34: Really pleased you like it so much! I hope my updates live up to your expectations!

BarntGreen.jpg

Now for some pictures of the Barnt Green railway station and town centre:

CityOverview1.jpg

As there are no major highways passing near by, any travel in or out of the town is by rail:

Railstation1.jpg

Gratuitous close up of Matt32b's beauty of a station:

Railstation3.jpg

The 'Downtown.' No big chains here, just local firms servicing local needs:

Downtown1.jpg

Most people get what they need from the markets. Most food is sourced from the local farms:

Market1.jpg

Barnt Green's Church is next up. Town meetings are held here each week, so the building really acts as a hub of the community:

Church1.jpg

A few shots of the residential areas:

Resi1.jpg

Resi2.jpg

Resi3.jpg

Resi4.jpg

A night shot thrown in, just so I can thank  jasoncw for the wonderful nightlighting on his Grosse Pointe Public Library:

Nightshot1.jpg

And to finish, a teaser for the next update; The Waterfall!:

WaterfallTeaser.jpg

Thank you for viewing. Comments, suggestions and feedback always appreciated!

Reikhardt

Welcome to St Andrews!

Having posted comments about many other people's works, it's high time I got my first CJ off the ground. Originally I planned to have this started back in September, but my first child was born and somewhat ruined my plans!

Our first visit in St Andrews is the small town of Barnt Green, lying just a short way from the banks of the River Klee...

BarntGreen.jpg

Barnt Green was originally founded  by the workers at the local quarry ( which can be seen in the far west of picture #1) but has subsequently grown to be a flourishing farming community in it's own right.

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708506.jpg

For my first post, I'll show some long shots of the main town centre as a teaser, we'll get in close in subsequent updates!

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708584.jpg

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708659.jpg

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708775.jpg

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708830.jpg

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708862.jpg

BarntGreen-4Aug601292708890.jpg

And finally, I can confirm that  sheep and cows will be involved in this CJ 2.gif

BarntGreen-4Aug601292709103.jpg

As I have mentioned this is my first CJ. The region was started as a test bed for a few ideas I had and I liked it enough to share. Any thoughts, suggestions and criticisms are gratefully received!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0