• Moose

planets around

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

this is a journal about a planet colonized by humans after the earth was destroyed by a black hole. the people will have to learn adapt and of course survive in order to make a thriving...

Entries in this City Journal

skully250

take off

while sending out explorers to explore more of the planet we found a secret facility. when i sent an armed inspection team to check the place we found a massive ship. with the technology we had we fixed it up. it was not the best fix but we got it operational and sent it to the closest planet we could find on our star charts and sattelites.

starruler20110105134123.png

the ship left the planet quickly. a couple months later it came upon a really flourished planet. we knew this would be the perfect farm world for our empire to expand

starruler20110105134305.png

the planet which you can see now was fully functional with many farms and cities (will be making a cities xl city on this soon)

everyone who moved to this planet enjoyed it. plus it got some good trade going and very useful food resources

skully250

Skilled and offices

the industry in skullderia was fairly good although the people thoughts they were being ripped off with some small pollution issues... these issues were resolved and the people demanded offices so that they had more skilled people in the city.

the decision was made to build offices and skilled workers house and they filled as a quick as a bees nest swarming

cxlscreenshotskullderia.jpg

the area was small to save money but once the office area was built income peaked at a high 1.3k a month

the offices were a big success and the people really enjoyed the business it was bringing to the town

the next decision in the history of skullderia is what to do with this newfound money put your reasons and why and i shall choose the best in the next entry. we need people to tell me because i shall be checking back soon and if noone chooses anything i shall make my own.

skully250

skullderia was going well many people enjoyed living and moving there.

the people of skullderia thought they were on a gold (oil) mine when they spotted some  blackness in the water when the environment was perfect.

the details were released to the advisors about the situation of money and population

population: 316

money: 362,173

income: 780

environment quality: perfect 

the first major decision in skullderia's history will be chosen here by the public (commenters) of skullderia

A) siphon the oil and sell it to omnicorp (the giant spacestation orbiting the planet LOL)

B) make another village and sell the oil to them for any chosen price (list price)

and the final thing to be listed is the advisors

Advisors

Transport: Tepodon

Health: Noone

Population: Area49

Pollution:Bigthing

Colonization:The00guvna

skully250

Skullderia

the first small village we made was called skullderia. it was a close to home we took the liberty of planning the basics of the city first before the settlers moved in

many settlers moved in very fast and the people were happy in this small village eventually we had to expand to more homes for workers and we got to this

we loved the many people moving in and loved how happy they were. it was good that this small village was cooperating together and we made a decision on who was the transport manager and that position goes to (drumroll) tepodon because he was the only one who applied for the position remember there are always the other positions

skully250

we left the earth in giant shuttles. there were at least a hundred of them i couldnt believe we only managed to get a quarter of people off earth. we were the lucky ones but i think it was a lucky hell for now we needed another place to live and we did not have any space allies. we traveled through the months until we spotted a lush green planet that looked fairly similar to earth. many people liked this new world and many just accepted it because they liked their old homes better. we started work on some small shelters and assigned jobs to eachother like hunter,clothier,scout and such

we had been on the planet for a month and started developing an economy when i was elected mayor of the town of precarial it was a small town but i loved it. i started asking around for advisors and helpers for public transport but none would accept the power. i started getting desperate and now i ask YOU!

advisor positions available:

transport advisor

health advisor

population advisor

pollution advisor

and last but not least 

colonization advisor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0