• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo is a nation on the planet of Adonia, and is a member of the United Sovereign Nations of the World

Entries in this City Journal

chpbrownlee

silhouette1.png

Return To Athanos

Update 28

Welcome back guys, sorry about the prolonged absence of my updates, but I've been quite busy and also I had to completely rebuild Athanos after an unfortunate save during a period of time when the water and power was off, so... that caused a very.... dilapidated city.

But DO NOT FEAR! I've rebuilt a newer, and better Athanos! So, here we go.

First, I will show you the location of Posillipo, and then Athanos.

On this map, you can see Posillipo on the continent of Althena, it is highlighted in Orange. This map was made by _marsh_ and is home to USNW's member nations. Click for full size.

political_map_v.2.jpg

This is the location of Athanos with in Posillipo. Click for full size.

locationofathanos.png

Now, I'll hand you over to your guide.

Bonjour, mesdames et messieurs. I'm Châtele, and I'll be your guide today, and we will be boarding the helicopter momentarily, but first I'd like to thank you for coming on this tour with me, and I hope you enjoy it.

Looks like the pilot's ready, why don't we go a ahead and board, and get started with our tour.

Alright, we're off. We'll start off with the government centers, first is the Capitol building. This building was built in the early 18th century, as part of the capital project. This project was started by King Charles V.

capitolh.jpg

Image One: The Capitol Building

Next, we'll venture over the cobblestone streets to two more renaissance-era buildings, the Senate building and the National Assembly building, the buildings were built as twins.

senate.jpg

Image Two: The Senate Building

nationalassembly.jpg

Image Three: The National Assembly Building

Onward we go, to the Royal Palace, home to Her Majesty, the Queen of Posillipo. A little information for you, Her Majesty has over 15 Palaces across the country and her other dominions, and she also owns many residences to her self, were as the other palaces belong to the state. Also for use by the Sovereign, are many vacations residences and apartments across the globe.

royalpalace.jpg

Image Four: The Royal Palace

Next, on our tour, we will view the oldest church in the city, Saint Étienne Basilica, also home to many of the tombs of the past royals.

saintetienne.jpg

Image Five: Saint Étienne Basilica

As we carry on, the oldest remaining capitol building of Posillipo, and there are many, is this one, the Original Capitol Building.

theoldcapital.jpg

Image Six: The Old Capitol

Many countries have embassies in Posillipo, but the most important, and closest friend of Posillipo is Insulo.

insulonianembassy.jpg

Image Seven: The Insulonian Embassy

Home to the highest court in the realm, is the Supreme Court Building.

supremecourts.jpg

Image Eight: The Supreme Court Building

Next up, is the National Library, home to all of the historic documents that are important to the Posilliponian people.

nationallibrary.jpg

Image Nine: The National Library

Also on our itinerary is the Ministral Complex, home to Her Majesty's Ministries and also many embassies from Posillipo's closest friends and allies.

ministralcomplex.jpg

Image Ten: The Ministral Complex

Now, we will head into the City Centre, home to many of the wealthiest businesses on Adonia.

citycentrer.jpg

Image Eleven: The City Centre.

Do you need to get somewhere fast? Like, really fast? Well, hope on a train at the Central Station.

lagaredecapital.jpg

Image Twelve: La Gare De Capital

Want to take a bird's eye view of the city, get on the elevator and ride to the top of the Observation Tower.

tourdelobservation.jpg

Image Thirteen: Tour De l'observation

Last but not least on our tour, a night's view of the City Centre, I hope you enjoyed our tour, I know I did, come visit us again.

visitathanos.jpg

Image Fourteen: City Centre Shot 2

I hope everyone enjoyed this update, I know I enjoyed making it. :) If you have the time, please leave me a little comment below, like my cj, and rate it, also tell your friends! I'd really appreciate it.

-Chip

chpbrownlee

repliesi.png

LastTrueChamp: Thanks! :)

PantherSimCity4: Thanks!

TowerDude: Hehe, thank you! :D

DCMetro34: Thanks!

KJ3400: Thank ye, brutha.

Hijocordoba: Thanks, I try but sometimes the cars don't show up for some reason... but ya know, you work with what you go.

Exla357: Thanks, do you have any suggestions?

Dabadon5: You will! Just follow my cj! :P

Mr. Cortez: Thanks. :)

SkyScraper241: Thanks, I'm happy you like it, That's why I do it. :)

Mr. Rocky Top: Thanks, that idea just came to me for some weird reason, I didn't even plan on doing those. :P

MN121MN: Just search high rise, or skyscraper, on the STEX or LEX, you can also search NDEX they make a lot of skyscrapers.

kennethbanks: Wow, thanks, that means a lot, I was hopign I got it close to the real thing. :)

111222333444: Heheheheehe, that makes me feel tingly on the insides, thanks, I really did hope I captured the feeling of the area, and maybe I should have made the typhoon pictures a little worse, huh?

chrizter86: I got them from a friend, I'm not really sure if they're uploaded somewhere, sorry... :(

nick96st: Here you go! http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/23230-piers/

976: Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for the actual update, it's not much just three pictures, and they're kind of random, I had a bad problem with sc4 this week, I had planned on doing an update on Athanos, but it got totally messed up because I accidentally hit save and the city was all delapitated because the water and power got shut off and I didn't notice, if anyone has any idea if there's a way to save it, please let me know.

I'll just let the pictures talk, that alright with y'all?

A river in Carpathia.

peacea1.jpg

Tierre!

peacea2.jpg

This is a picture from the 1948, Great Adonian War, when Athanos was bombed by neighboring Kyriakos.

explosions.jpg

Thanks for viewing, and PLEASE comment! :)

chpbrownlee

26banner.png

Well, welcome back everybody, followers, newcomers, friends. :)

We're back in Nanjing today, but we'll be taking a tour of the Southside and Tanjing Districts.

Tanjing is mainly a low-income neighborhood, but there are also some medium and high-wealth condos and such here as well. The low-income houses are so smooshed together, some of the houses press against each other. It's a rainy day today! :)

tanjinga.jpg

Nanjing is known not only as a major business and cultural center, but it's also known as the fishing capital of the world, because the city is home to over 400 major fishing companies and also a mass amount of people work as fishers by their self.

tanjingb.jpg

As an east asian type country, Astey and Nanjing are susceptible to typhoons also known as cyclones or hurricanes and also kamikaze. :)

tanjingc.jpg

The season lasts for months, in unlucky years there is multiple major typhoons.

tanjingd.jpg

But, always remember there is a bright tomorrow, and there's always time to party! :P

tanjingf.jpg

Thank you for viewing, I encourage you to comment, and also rate! :) Tell your friends too!

I love critique so please give me some. :)

chpbrownlee

repliesi.png

Wow, just, thanks to everyone who commented on my last update! That meant so much! :) I've decided that since I had over 30 comments, that I will dedicate an entry to answering your questions, and expressing my gratitude! :) Again, thanks, and please comment like that next time! :)

Marsh: Thanks, the lights turned out pretty good didn't they?

Mithokey: Hey Mike, Thanks for commenting, and I wish I was #1!

EmperorDaniel: Thanks, it was fun to make.

Prens: Super dooper mega ultra awesome? Thanks

Mikeaut1: Thanks, it took a while.

Bigro: Ha, we can always trust your senses, huh?

Simmaster07: Yeah, that was a lot of photoshopping and the small stuff counts when it comes to making a city look alive.

Juxydizzer: Thanks, it's one of the longest I've made.

Thomas: Thanks! :) I love Cattala(see I spelled it right that time!) too

Samerton: Thanks, like I said, it took a lot of work! :

Reaper88: Reapy! :P Thanks for commenting!

Ringo99: Thanks :D

PantherSimCity4: Thanks, the reflections are my favorite part!

TowerDude: Thanks! Btw, your Hong Kong recreation is amazing too!

Brian: Thanks, I was hoping they would!

Simmytu: Thank you so much for commenting!

Evillions: Awh, thanks, that's a great person to be compared to, and I'm not worthy.. :blush:

Sc4Playar: Thanks, the reflections are great additions to any city, I think.

hijodecordoba: Thanks. :)

DC: Thanks, bud. :)

Meister: Thanks! I think this is the best city or one of the best, I have ever made.

Roberto Robato: Thanks, Gosh, you even noticed that, thank you for looking that close, I was hoping someone would notice all the ads.

2b2gbi: Thanks, Jon. :)

111222333444: :D Thanks! :D

TudorJason: Sure:

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/18671-guangzhou-twin-tower-v2/

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/22876-aurora-plaza/

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/17853-shanghai-world-financial-center/

http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/files/file/17725-hkabt-cheung-kong-centre-in-hong-kong/

I hope that helps!

TimEpke15: dum... dum.... dum di dum... *hums*

IceMan: Thanks, actually, that was what I was going for, that Shanghai'ish, Hong Kong'ish feel.

Romatitov: Yes, it's just a lot of Custom stuff off of this site and sc4devotion, as well as a VERY LARGE amount of photoshopping!

samdebakker10: Thanks for the critique, I'll work on that next time for you. :)

LolloLallo: You can't download the reflections, I made them using GIMP, a program like photoshop, and here are the seawalls: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=112

ClampDude01: Awh, we can both be your favorites, how about that? :) I don't want to steal marsh's followers. Thank you very much though :)

Nick96St: I'm not sure I understand? They're just hte NAM overpasses. :) Thanks for commenting :)

Cesarisaias95: Thanks! I think there's some people that play the game and enjoy it, but there's also some of us that use the game more as a canvas! :)

Again, Thank you AAAALLLL for commenting! :) I hope you follow me and my city journal and also comment on my coming updates! :)

chpbrownlee

nanjingborder.png

Welcome back to Nanjing, today I'm just going to give a short commentary and I won't be talking much because I think pictures are worth a thousand words. ;) Remember right click >> view image for full reso!

We'll start of with a picture of Tan Jiang Island and the North Side.

nanjingtanjiang.jpg

Jinan Stadium, home to champions!

nanjingstadium.jpg

The Densest part of the city, in the North Side.

nanjingnorthside.jpg

A little mosaic! Well, actually it's 10,000 px. 364988687.gif

nanjingmosaic.jpeg

Last, but definitely not least, the Nanjing Tourism Corporation snapped this pic on one of the more lively nights in the city.

nanjingpartayyy.jpg

So, how was that? Please tell me below and offer some criticism too, anything's welcome! Rate, tell your friends!

chpbrownlee

Welcome Followers, Newcomers, and Critics! :)

Nanjing is the Capital of the Sister-Kingdom of Posillipo, which is called Astey. Together, The Kingdom of Posillipo, The Kingdom of Astey, The Principality of Carpathia, the Principality of Maren, and the Principality of Tierre make up the United Imperial Kingdom of Posillipo and Astey. Astey is located here:

map.jpg

We'll start of with a tour of Nanjing and go more in depth in a coming update. This is Tan Jiang Island, home to the Union Stadium and some major corporate high rises.

1234.jpg

This is Union Stadium, home to the Astey Warriors and also home to the Nanjing Concert Series, where celebrities from all over the world come every weekend to perform for the city. As you can tell, the stadium and parking lot are worth a lot because of where they are!

5678.jpg

Now to the North side, home to some of the tallest buildings in the world, as well as the tallest buildings in the kingdom and united kingdom.

9101112.jpg

A little over view for you all, Nanjing is home to over 10 million people in the city limits and over 20 million in the metro, it's not only the largest city in the kingdoms but it's also one of the largest in the world.

13141516.jpg

Now, for the last pic of the day, a night shot, during the Nanjing Independence Day Celebration!

nighttime.jpg

Thanks for view today guys! I hope you enjoyed it, I know I enjoyed making it! :)

Rate. Comment. Tell your Friends!

chpbrownlee

Thank you all for posting, and I will try to message some of you with answers to your questions!

:) Please comment like that again :D

------------------

Today I won't be doing a big update but I am going to post a mosaic! :)

small.png

Please comment, rate, and tell your friends! :)

Edit: I changed the link to the bigger mosaic, the 10,000px ones.

chpbrownlee

athanosbanner.jpg

Athanos is the capital city of the Kingdom of Posillipo, as well as the capital city of the United Kingdom of Posillipo and Astey. It is situated on the Bay of Athanos, where Karpathos formerly sat (look back to maps). Originally only home to a small town with the original castle and few houses, Athanos is has grown to be a world leading city, as well as the largest city in the Kingdom of Posillipo. Today we'll take a little travel through Athanos.

We'll start off with a mosaic taken at during the day, it's a little stormy in this picture but hopefully it'll clear away soon.

(click and zoom in)

athanosmosaic.th.jpg

Click for full size

Great, it's starting to clear up, but sadly it's starting to get dark. As capital of Posillipo, Athanos is home to the Royal Palace of the Vasilisa, or King/Queen (currently queen), and the legislative buildings:

pic1no.jpg

It's also home to the department buildings, some of them shown here as it really starts to darken.

pic2l.jpg

Aw, the rain and fog are starting to come back, that's Posilliponian weather for you. We see a picture you might remember from the scrapped "City of Karpathos", it's the Saint Ettiene's Basilica.

pic3qc.jpg

Great! The rain's gone now and there's only a little fog left, we can see downtown Athanos great now! What a picturesque city Athanos is.

pic4bw.jpg

Now that we made it through the night we can look at the Dientene District. This is one of Athanos's older districts that's starting to get revamped with newer buildings. What a pretty day is is.

pic5qh.jpg

This is one of the newer additions to Athanos, the "Port Athanos." It was built in the last few years to replace an older, smaller port that was there. A lot of land was reclaimed and new port equipment was built, as well as the new bridge. Off to the right are some ships of the Posilliponian Navy running routine patrols.

portathanos.jpg

I'll leave you with a nice night picture of the port, with the bridge all lit up, it's actually a nice little picture.

port2v.jpg

Thank you guys (and girls) for viewing, please leave me some comments below *points down* and rate up there *points up*. :)

chpbrownlee

Hello devotees, and new comers! I have brought myself to publish a new entry in my journal today. I urge you not to just look at the pictures, but also read the commentary, as well.

As you all know, I was in the Confederacy of Free Regions, a City Journal Union but, we had some problems, nothing too major, and we switched names. We also had to return the planet maps and such we were using of New Gaea (See Update 17) because the person who did that left. So, we have created a new and slightly more realistic planet that is very similar to New Gaea in the way it's run. We call it Adonia. Adonia is populated with USNW nations but also, NPC (Non Player Controlled) Countries so we aren't all alone with unpopulated land. So, I think that (sort of) explains it, don't you think? So, now I can get into some more stuff. I want to show some new maps.

1. A map of the planet of Adonia. Beware, it's about... 10000 pixels so it will take a while to load so I'm not going to actually post the image. It's very worth it so I really want you to click it. (made by _marsh_)

CLICK ME!! :)

2. A satellite map of the continent of Estia, (this is as far as we've gotten with this) Also big so click it too. (made by _marsh_)

CLICK ME!!!!

3. A map of Posillipo's cities

citymapofposillipo.png

4. A map of Posillipo's cities, plus Posillipo's highway network.

highwayscities.png

5. A map of Posillipo's cities, plus Posillipo's HSR and Passenger Rail.

citieshighspeedrailpass.png

Okay, enough with maps. Now for the actual update.

Athanos is the current capital of the Kingdom of Posillipo and the United Kingdom of Posillipo and Astey. Astey is the sister kingdom of Posillipo, they are united and both have kings. The Vasilisa(Vasilisa means royalty, king, or queen in greek) of Posillipo and the King/Queen of Astey, then above those two is the High King/Queen of The United Kingdom, who is currently Charles Dragomir, so I'll just say High King from now on. The High King has absolute authority over both nations, and becomes emperor when the nations go to war. The two Kings/Queens mostly take care of their relevant countries, though, and the High King tends to not interfere too much because of the honor code that the Kingdoms maintains. The Senate and Assembly of Representative Handle a lot too, the authorize spending and must agree with the King/Queen on their actions before they're taken, that does not apply to the High King though. The Senate and Assembly may take the King out of power, though, if they think he is ruling improperly. The Vasilisa and the King/Queen of Astey are hereditary offices, and every four reigns/generations the line switches from one of the royal families of the nations, relatively*, which I will list later. The High King is elected to life time terms and he/she is selected from one of the royal families, both countries are eligable to nominate two candidates from their groups, and then the Senate elects the next High King.

*Each kingdom has their own group of royal families.

That's all for now, I'm going to start a story to go alogn with my picture from now on so I'm getting that together and maybe we can see a chapter tomorrow?

Please Rate and Comment!! I love comments and will reply individually, so please comment.

Also, this wasn't meant to be a big update just sort of an informer, a big one is coming tomorrow, hopefully.

chpbrownlee

tierrebanner.png

This is my second update on Tierre. Tierre is the capital and largest city of the Commonwealth of Carpathia. Carpathia is a chain of islands northwest of Posillipo. Tierre has a population of 543,234, and has a fairly modern downtown after the government gave the city a large amount of money to redo their downtown for tourism purposes. The city serves as one of the two main tourist spots for most Posilliponians, the other being the Maren Islands. I'm talking too much, let's get to the update.

Make sure you right click>>view image :D for full size and resolution

update201.png

The Turnruch Channel, with a small cruise liner traveling through. PS'd in by me :P

update202.png

A good picture with all the reefs surrounding the island and the city(which is on a bigger island)

update203.png

East Tierre Beach

update204.png

Lake Claire with the surrounding appartments.

update205.png

North Tierre Beach

update206.png

South Tierre Beach with Riechstan Falls in the picture aswell

update207.png

chpbrownlee

Today, I'm going to be showing a new little beach town called Tierre. Tierre is a town located in the Commonwealth of Carpathia, a dependent territory of Posillipo and a member nation of the United Kingdom of Posillipo. Carpathia is located just south of the equator and has a predominantly tropical climate, even though the architecture is substantially more Mediterranean than you'd normally find in this area because the Posilliponians discovered the islands before they were populated by any other people, so they built with their type of architecture. Tierre is one of the most popular tourist destinations for the Posilliponians, and it is visited by an estimated 2 million a year. The island I will be showing is not the only part of Tierre.

Right Click >> View Image to see full resolution!

tierre.png

tierre2.png

tierre3.png

tierre4.png

This is my fist time ever trying the building type, so please comment and tell me what you think!

Rate. Comment. Tell Your Friends! :)

chpbrownlee

iPnIQ.png

Today we'll be going on a little information highway into Posillipo. I'm going to try to explain some of this stuff about COFR's "New Gaea." Basically, it's a replacement for earth specifically for the need of more realistic role play, I realize some of you are like "How is a 'new' Earth realistic?" and to that I answer with this.. Most CJ unions require you to take up non important land or extremely small amounts of land on Earth to keep it realistic, but in COFR we realized that a bunch of random islands and taking tiny and big chuncks of land from real countries isn't realistic, also most people hate having tiny chunks of unwanted land... I mean they're unwanted for a reason right? So, at COFR we developed "New Gaea" so we can have normal sized countries and more realistic role play.

We developed high definition maps and then chose our land (realistically sized land) and set up our countries, now we still allow role play with "Non Gaean" nations like normal, just like you where on Earth, no tacky Sci-fi interspace travel and such, it just kinda happens. We've developed extremely realistic satellite composite images of "New Gaea" with the help of our extremely talented Marsh, these maps can be seen below! Currently we are looking for more countries to fill up our empty space, so if you'd like to join please contact me in a message on here, add me on skype "simfreak1998", or visit our site: http://www.cofr.darkbb.com/ and contact one of our government officials and they can help!

So, now to the dynamics of Posillipo. Posillipo is a partial monarchy, with two assemblies, the Senate and the House of Consuls. The Vasílissa, or Queen(or King in times of a male ruler), is the head of government and head of state of Posillipo. While the Vasílissa hold's most power over the government, the Senate and House of Consuls hold some important jobs. The official title of Posillipo is the "United Kingdom of Posillipo". The nation consists of 23 "Counties" which are the equivalent of a State or Province and 5 Commonwealths. Posillipo currently has a population of 250 Million people. 

Now time for maps! 

First up, a map of New Gaea showing all the nations and their land claims. Make sure you click for full size. 

newgaeamap121711.png

That map has one problem, the Joli Islands have been purchased by Posillipo and are now called the Marin Islands.

Next, A more detailed map with ocean/continent/nation names. Click for full size. Again, this second map has the same map as the one above.

continentsnewgaea.png

Now, who wants to see a cool map with just Posillipo on it? I do! Click for full size.

K2RZm.png

Now, a map of how mainland of Posillipo, or the actual Kingdom of Posillipo, is divided up into it's "Counties".

WoAV5.png

Next, I'll show the commonwealths of Posillipo, view the larger maps for land form reference.

pdbOh.png

Next, the AWESOME satellite map our very own Marshy put together, you may know him as the Gansbaai man? It's not completely done yet but click for full size.

earthviewcopy.png

Now, how bouts a city map of Posillipo on that cool sat image? Click for full size.

satcitymap.png

The flag of Posillipo is a beautiful combination of Blue and Gold and Orange.

posillipowavy.png

Now, for an update on my Karpathos progress.

1. A photoshoped picture of Basillica Park, or Romana Park, both named for St. Romana Basillica which you can see in the picture. TeleInsulo and Interprise, TeleInsulo is an Insulonian company and Interprise is a Illu'a based company. Click for full size.

update17.png

2. A cool pic of PosillipoAir's Head Quarters and the Duwamish company, Goodwin Motors, Posilliponian Head Quarters. Click for full size.

update162.png

3. A daytime pic of Karpahtos and a few fancy night time images. Click for full size and enjoy!

update175.png

update173.png

update174.png

Thanks for viewing my CJ update! There's a few more things below you can take part in but if you'd like to stop here that's fine please rate and comment and tell your friends! :)

Want to have an ad or sign in Karpathos to be featured in an update like PosillipoAir, Goodwin Motors, TeleInsulo, and Interprise?

Well, just tell me in a comment below what font you'd like your sign in and what you'd like it to say! I'll find you a building and it may be featured in a future Karpathos Update. 

Also, I'm goign to be makign a street map of Karpathos and if you'd like to get in early and get a street named after you tell me below! 

Do you have a favorite picture? Do you see a problem or something you don't like? Please tell me below in a comment!

Rate. Comment. Tell your Friends.

chpbrownlee

karpathos1.png
Karpathos

I have built Karpathos once before, but I neglected some.... details and it didn't turn out too great. You can see it below. (click to see full size).

update15pic1.png

Today I'll be showing you my plans for my city of Karpathos. Karpathos is the largest city in the Kingdom of Posillipo, with over 25 million people living in the metropolitan area, and around 12 million people in the city limits. Karpathos is situated on Karpathos Bay, in between two rivers with mountains surrounding the city. A (partial) region view can be seen below.

update15pic2.png

I have some plans for where I'm building what which can be seen below.

Update15pic3.png

And this is my planned highway system.

Update15pic4.pngMore coming soon! Pleasee comment! Thanks for viewing. Please tell me what you think.

chpbrownlee

Update 14 | Athanos

iPnIQ.png

Welcome Back!

I know I've been away for a while, but I've been kinda busy with other stuff. So, I have some pictures to show you of some stuff I'm working on.

Figure 1: A picture of Agrilos at night.

update_14_pic_1.png

Figure 2: Agrilos Simlympic Park

update_14_-_pic_2.png

Figure 3: Athanos during the daytime

update_14_-_pic_3.pngFigure 4: The Queen's Palace during the Festival of Lights.

update_14_-_pic_4.pngFigure 5: The City of Athanos at night.

update_14_-_pic_5.pngThanks for viewing my CJ

I have a little... hmmm poll for you.

Which picture out of this update was your favorite? 

A) Picture 1

B) Picture 2

C) Picture 3

D) Picture 4

E) Picture 5

What would you like for me to try again?

Just write me an answer below, or pm me with what you'd like me to try. 

All critisism is welcome, tell me about my photoshoping, tell me about my city building. Tell me what ever you wanna tell me!

chpbrownlee

Posillipo-Airlines-Logo-1.png

Welcome to Jordan Hare International Airport! The only Internation Airport in Posillipo! There are three ways to get to JHI, the High-Speed Elevated Rail, Shuttle from the City of Posillipo, or your car.

AirplaneUpdate1.png

There are two significant terminal buildings

Terminals M1 and I1.

AirplaneUpdate2.png

I accidently put M2 but it's M1

There are 3 runways

2 for Regional and Domestic Jets and 1 for International Jumbo Jets

R1 - Domestic Jets

R2 - Regional Jets

R3 - International Jets

AirportUpdate3.png

The Airport Has 6 Heliports for Easy travel to Posillipo's neighboring country, Insulo.

Terminal M1 Houses Gates for Regional Jets to travel to Insulo and Back and to Arthos to the North.

Terminal I1 houses Domestic Gates and Gates for International Jets

There are 140 Gates over all.

Terminals.png

Additional Cargo and Military Terminals are being planned.

Thanks for Viewing ! More updates to come !

RATE . COMMENT . TELL YOUR FRIENDS

chpbrownlee

Update 11 | Posillipo

PosilllipoOP-1.png

Welcome Back to Posillipo !

A lot of work has gone into this. It took me about three days to finish this and well.. it's not completly finished.

Picture 11.1

Posillipo Tourism Bureau Website Picture

UpdatePicOne.png

Pic 11.2 Posillipo At Night

posillipoatnight-1.png

Pic 11.3

Downtown Posillipo Day Pic

PosillipoDayPic1.png

Pic 11.4

Downtown Posillipo Night Pic

PosillipoNightPic2.png

Pic 11.5

Posillipo StadiumPosillipoStadium.png

Pic 11.6

Posillipo Cruise Lines Port and McThader MuseumCruises.png

Pic 11.7

Historical Government Square

Square.png

Pic 11.6

Future Jordan Hare Int'l Airport

Airport.png

Pic 11.7

The Main Republic of Posillipo IslandsOlympus-1.png

Pic 11.8

Territory of the The Republic of Posillipo Arthos

FRP-Arthos.png

Well that's all for now ! Please Rate and Comment even if it's negative ! If you viewed this Update all the way to the bottom just drop me a comment saying you liked it or something and rate it :) 

Thanks !

chpbrownlee

Bannerfor10-1.png

Agrilos During the Night, notice all the night life many clubs open at this time and the boardwalks become brightly lit.

Nightlife.png

Midtown Agrilos at night. A much calmer setting.MidtownAgrilosAtnight.png

Posillipo at night. The Boardwalks help to warn ships that there are islands.

Still under construction

f

fAgrilos During the Daytime PosillipoDaytime.png

fMidtown Agrilos during the daytime.MidtownFlar.png

Posillipo Stadium

Stadium.png

Thanks for Viewing !

MORE COMING SOON ! 

RATE . COMMENT
chpbrownlee

Update 9 | Region

Flag-2.png

Welcome Back to Agrilos

Before I start with this update.

Dear Valued Viewers,

I apologize for not updating lately, I have been busy with many things in my life and my cj, sadly was not one of them. This will be a good update and please rate and comment! Also, I apologize for the missing pictures, in my quest to clear space on my photobucket account, I deleted my albums which, in turn deleted all my links and made my cj unviewable. Though, I will not be replacing these pictures because that's not possible I will be posting many new awesome updates.

SF

Region Pic

Olympus.png

Posillipo (Currently Under Reconstruction)

Posillipo-1.png

Sassari

Sassari.png

Karpathos

Karpathos.png

Agrilos Downtown

downtownagrilos.png

Midtown Agrilos

midtownagrilos.png

Full Agrilos Pic

fullagrilospic.png

Again Thank you all for viewing my cj, rating, and commenting. You all mean a lot to me.

RATE . COMMENT.