• Moose

The Elvell Project

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entry
  • Comment
  • Views

About this City Journal

All of it is based on fake reasoning. What I say may not be true in real life, but for my story to work, I must word it like this. This is not realistic building, this is interesting...

Entries in this City Journal

Aldender

The beginning

As I say in the start, EVERYTHING I do is not based on real life, but what I think I would like for this CJ. Because, after all, do we have to go back to reality? Does everything have to be real? Does rating matter on realism?

Okay, this is a new CJ... my last city journal, I had no water or terrian mods. I had the grid on for the first 2 updates. I lacked detail.

This time around, I still have nearly 99% maxis RCI buildings, but, I'll try to pay more attention detail.

This first update is very short, but like my last CJ, it'll grow in the same way.

I'm going to incorporate things in different ways than they are supposed to be used... by the way.

Okay, before I start...

El vel means we are in a langauge, (NOT A REAL LANGUAGE).

Combined, like most phrases it adds together to the end.

So if it meant this is, and you said Elvel it would mean this is together.

Elvel means we are together.

A modifaction to the language by the Elvret society, said adding an l at the end adds strong or hard or definentely.

Elvell comes into play to mean: We are together and strong.

As there is no ands in this lanuage it would ACTUALLY translate to 'We are together, strong.'

Such a short word, meaning something so long...

Anyways, what would become a metropolis had to start with the tiniest of things. A man named Bobby was travelling to his new area of work. Cutting down trees for new development.

regionalcenterjan110012.jpg

He had been to an already updated version of the ferry service and was already at his home...

regionalcentermay600128.jpg

His job was at #3 cutting area:

regionalcenterapr220012.jpg

Larger image:

regionalcenterapr190012.jpg

After the area was cut down:

regionalcenterapr210112.jpg

The whole area cut down, areas #1-3, ready for development:

regionalcenterapr210112.jpg

Area #5 to cut down, (next to industry)

regionalcentermay230112.jpg

Areas #1-3 roads:

regionalcentermay100112.jpg

Area 5 cut down and developed:

regionalcenterjun100112.jpg

There is demand for lumber. There is a demand for agriculture. Area #7 will become a farm after it is cut down.

regionalcentersep110112.jpg

The area of trees have been cut down, and it is now ready for agriculture development.

regionalcentersep280112.jpg

Farm developed:

regionalcenterdec401128.jpg

The new industry and farm brings on residential demand which then follows through to commercial demand. This area is now officially going to become a village!

regionalcenterjan270212.jpg

Shops:

regionalcenteraug200112.jpg

New paved area at popular demand:

regionalcenterfeb140212.jpg

Development area #10 is created... for a new farm because of increasing lumber and agriculture demand.

regionalcenterapr202128.jpg

And a city shot with both the farms, the industry, the shops and the houses:

regionalcenterjun110212.jpg

Please comment and rate... and in the next update there will be much more to see... and a night shot, :D.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0