• Moose
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

.. .a recently recognized constitutional...

Entries in this City Journal

kolnikov inc

a mix of privately owned and governmentally controlled industrial production companies.

industry1.jpg

OUELLETTE ELECTRONICAL...just look at the pictures...you probably dont have time to read the text anyway..

industry2.jpg

..still reading? ...this is the freight station where chemical products and pharmaceuticals are transported to the port...............what port?

industry3.jpg

KARKOV CHEMICAL COMPANY

industry4.jpg

industry5.jpg

..ILLEGAL WASTE DISPOSAL..you wont be able to stop them...so dont try..

industry6.jpg

KARKOV APARTMENT COMPLEX

..full of opana junkies, terrorists, cheap ghetto people...but if you lived here you'd be home by now.

industry7.jpg

kolnikov inc

there are two major eye-sores in SC4; sharp corners/edges and unconnected sidewalks. there are ways around it though.

realismtutorial1.jpg

realismtutorial2.jpg

realismtutorial.jpg

FINISHED PRODUCTION

realismtutorialfinishpr.jpg

A NOTE: right now i'm just doing short simple entries until the rating system gets activated im not sure what the required amount of entries is in order to recieve ratings. i have plans and ideas for a more in depth entry so stay tuned.

kolnikov inc

AstroZen part II

AstroZen is the name of a corporate pharmaceutical research company and its affiliated research laboratories.

The facilities are located off of i-15 east-bound on Zen Ave and Canal St.

zenave.jpg

Astrozen's endless list of pattens and its million dollar revenue make it the largest and most successful pharmaceutical research company in the U.N. The corporation's most luctrative products include Opana® (an extended-release oxyMorphone tablet) and Vyvance® (an experimental CNS stimulant pro-drug).

logoinvisibility2.jpg

With over 31 million dollars in annual revenue, AstroZen's contribution to the Principality of Valence cannot go unseen.

Along with major donations to UVal, the company's main achievement is the sponsorship of the 'Interior Highway One Five' (or i-15).

Interior Highway One Five (or i-15)

rhwteaser.jpg

__(i-15)_Interior Highway: ZEN ST EAST and WEST bound exits.                               

ionefive.jpg              Interior Highway: rail overpass                                 

(i-15)         

ionefive3.jpg

.a RIDDLE brought to you by Vyvance®

..if four full views are equal to or less than two fools who mine ore..then what is the mind for?zoomedoutpic1.jpg

kolnikov inc

Astrazen

@tekindust..stay tuned there's more to come...i've definitely enjoyed 'tenements and rust' by the way..

--thanks for commenting guys...this is my first journal so please, be as harsh as possible..

..consumer support will permit me to concretize my plans and my ideas of this city.

Are your days dull and boring? ..long and grey? .tedious..?

uvalgloom.jpg

Then ask your doctor about Vyvance (xR) ..its a difference...you can see, all day..

uvalredition.jpg

this advertisement is brought to you by Astrazen ® 'the pharmacology of the future' Some side affects may occur...such as heart failure, suicide or anyuerism.

consult your doctor if you experience any numbness in the gums or throat as this may be a sign.

kolnikov inc

Welcome to Valence, I am Dr. Felix Monroe, professor of pharmacology at UVal (University of Valence).

clipboard04a.jpg

UVal has about 10,000 students and is well-renowned for its civil engineering and pharmacology programs. here are the dormitories:

dorms.jpg

the university's main corridor is Canal st. It runs parallel to the towns canal:

canalstreet.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0