About this City Journal
Some suburban cities
Entries in this City Journal
Some Building Info...
- Hermann J. Kahn Plaza (Grey Cube) - Named after Hermann J. Kahn, founder of Meadowvale in 1836. Probably the most important building in Mayfield, it houses the mayors office and the town hall, including the fire and police headquarters.
- Sheraton Hotel (Far Right) - A "Mega Hotel". Just built 3 months prior to the shot.
- ScotiaBank (Grey and Thin) - The headquarters for Mayfield's most influential banking company.
- Metropolitan Building (Tallest) - 47 stories of commercial businesses. Tallest building in Meadowvale to date.
- Colechester Arena - Home of the Mayfield Rainmen (basketball) and the Mayfield Marmots (hockey).
Simtropolis... I have a question.
Before I go any farther witht this CJ...
What do you guys want to see?
Mayfield's downtown? Antoher City (Halifax, Truro, etc.)? Houses? Schools? WHAT?
Just a teaser... tell mee if you guys want to see more...
What trip through the suburbs doesn't end in a shopping trip to a mall of some kind? Well, in Mayfield, there is no shortage. Just take a look...
The RiverRock Shopping Centre is an attraction not to be missed on your next trip to Meadowvale!
A main intersection in Mayfield, Highway 1 North and Westhaver Blvd.
The Kingston High football stadium, home of the Kingston Hornets
Police at the corner of Richmond and Barrington St.
Police presence is heavy in Meadowvale, but crime is almost non-existent.
- MAPP Amusement Park Set
- Stage Limits Mod
- Opera House Mod
- Real Highway Mod
- And other buildings from the STEX...
WELCOME TO THE COUNTY OF MEADOWVALE!
STATS (2007 Survey) and Data
Founded - April 22nd, 1836
Govenement Official - Nelson P. Resdin
Biggest City - Mayfield
Capital City - Halifax
Largest Metro Area - Halifax
Seat - Truro
Official Languages - English, French
Other Languages - German, Dutch, Spanish
Demonym - Meadowvaillian
Total Est. Population (2007) - 76 180