• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

A random CJ of a region im doing

Entries in this City Journal

Timmystwin

Stuff of note

IM gonna post this here, and i will fill out this update, as and when i upload some pics. This is a slightly newer night pic.

nightshotcjfilled2800x4.png

so, here is a transit view of the newly developing area. Thank god for mass transit. (or iGod!!)

transitview.png

Here is the misubuya park

nelsonpark2.png

Here is one of two stormdrains in the city.

stormdrain.png

This is one of two complex, yet time saving, avenue crossovers

ishiburajunction.png

Deveolpment continues in the mountain region....

mountainb.png

Useless policemen, apparently crime is high here

poorcops.png

And i leave you one last pic of the city as a whole.

seascape.png

Timmystwin

night scape

Right, here is the city at night, using simfoxs mod.

nightshotcjfilled800x44.png

Well, whaddaya think? Yes, i know i left the zots on, for some reason "tasty zots" didnt work. And the big blank bit in the middle is a yet to be urbanised mountain range.

Click for a bigger picture.

Timmystwin

My first attempt at a sunken highway network is here!!! I had to make a cloverleaf bang in the middle of my CBD though....

1stcolony14may124127222.png

Another problem was that after building it i decided to put a pollution reducer right next to a main junction, some april fools that was....

1stcolony3mar7512702117.png

However they are all fixed, and here, to finish off, are two pics of the junctions at night. Top one is the crater one fixed.

1stcolony10jul761269716.png

1stcolony10jul761269716.png

Sorry to any moderators if the pics are over the limit, if they are can you please pm me and i will get on it, but its late now and im falling asleep so i will just hope.

Timmystwin

Well, here goes, my first CJ. I dont really have a plan, i will just post when i think i have done something of note.

I shall start with a overview of the CBD and this is meant as a teaser. Sorry for grids and such, dont know how to remove them.

collagies2.png

/\ click for a bigger image.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0