• Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Building a country......

Entries in this City Journal

Cleaner475

esprabanner_glow.jpg

Replies

CHR - Always avenues :), never use anything else but avenues and one way streets - too much traffic :( - glad you like it though :)

The Bluejay - Glad you like it so far

Klappa - Don't know much about that city but I suppose it sort of has a south american look to it, maybe just the photoshop effects :)

Update 1 - Walking down the road

4-8.jpg

There is a variety of buildings located near the City Point airport from skate centres to office blocks

1-8.jpg

The main city is situated south of the City Point area while suburbs are located to the north with several medium rise buildings and a classic church

6-6.jpg

These generic residential towers were developed around 20 years ago, many dominate the skyline as the government built them as stylish but cheap accomadation

5-6.jpg

The north part of the central city is known for its sports centres: The Skate centre as pictured earlier and the two stadiums, the City Point Stadium (pictured above) and also the Athletics Arena

7-4.jpg

Despite the city having in excess of 750,000 people, growth continues and the recent development of high paying jobs provided by transnational companies such as GlaxoSmithLime increase the need for more housing projects

3-7.jpg

The island which the majority of the large buildings in North City Point are located on is connected to the mainland by several bridges due to high traffic demands, the bridge pictured above is one of two that link directly to the highway system

2-8.jpg

(Couldn't resist, - all hand drawn of course 41.gif)

8-5.jpg

Development continues....

Enjoy,

Richard :)

Cleaner475

esprabanner_glow.jpg

Welcome to my new CJ. Its been a long time since I started my last one but due to certain circumstances I've found myself returning to Simcity 4 :). I'm not attempting to do anything fancy or challenging with this CJ, mainly just developing my region and posting the pics as I go. Theres no planned storyline like I've done in the past. Hope you enjoy it and any feedback is welcome.

Update 0 - A walk through City Point

0_1.jpg

0_2.jpg

0_3.jpg

0_4.jpg

0_5.jpg

0_6.jpg

0_7.jpg

0_8.jpg

0_9.jpg

0_10.jpg

0_11.jpg

0_12.jpg

0_13.jpg

0_14.jpg

0_15.jpg

I hope to show more images and add descriptions to them on future updates like I used too but I hope for now these pictures entice you to come back for more

Enjoy,

Richard

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0