Saber

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

Saber, a small island that was bought by a man named Dan, as then he turned it into a huge city with more than 100.000 sims!

Entries in this City Journal

GoW_CooKiE?

Sabers birth.

Saber

As Dan grew more tired of Americas declining economy and cheap jobs he set out to the ocean in a boat that would keep him alive for about 3 months.

---------------------------------------

3 months later...

Dan had atlast reached this new island that was temporaly owned by Zachaz Stallians. A man with alot of heart sold Dan the island for $900,000 after that Dan only had about $500,000 left. So he started advertiseing and he had a few settlers come and live and work so he said "This is GREAT!" then he called his brother *ring ring* 

John: Hello?

Dan: Hey man guess what!

John: What?

Dan: I GOT US A NEW HOME!

John: Wait what? what do you mean.. where?

Dan: Im not sure just some island i got man the economy is great down here im prez and taxes are REALLY low!

John: huh.. im not sure

Dan: oh come on man! its great we already got a few people down here liveing about let me see uhhh...

John: ...

Dan: oh lets see... 700,000 and many many buissnesses you can come and be my right hand man dude and hey.. call CJ see if he will come too!

John: alright.. i guess ill start packing and call CJ...

*phone hangs up*

To Be Continued

Sign in to follow this  

volume5_md.pngPlease help us reach our September Goal!

Your contribution helps keep Simtropolis up and running!

Please consider a donation today.

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation goes to help us keep the site running free.

Enjoy the site!

OK - See STEX Collections