• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

About this City Journal

The oldest city on Pandora; Florencia

Entries in this City Journal

_marsh_

Historical Sites of Florencia

Florencia is the one of the oldest cities in the nevermore region of Pandora. It is also quicly becoming the top tourist destination with 10 hoteles already in the planning stages. If you look at the map in the first update, youl see that Florncia is on a very thin peninsula, seperating the ocean, from a large bay. On the south side of Florencia there is a huge beach created by the strong ocean currents constantly streaming down the coast. On the north side, however, is thousands of inlets and swampy coasts, due to the fact that there is not much water current.

Overveiw1.jpg

This is Edern Bay. Its a small senic bay popular with locals and also torists. Development around the lake is not allowed. Instead it is made for picknics and also camping around the inlet.

1-bay.jpg

This structure is known as the Edernian Tempel. It was built thousands of years ago as a tempel. Now the holy ground is exploted by some rich guy to make money from torists.

1-ruins.jpg

Next we come to the Florencian Abbey. 50 years ago there was also a winery on the church grounds. But due to the "urbanization" it was  destroyed, and now there is a community park were it grew.

1-catherdral.jpg

The Golden Abby Clocktower was once the tallest structure in the city. (Now surpassed by some buildings downtown.) I was once connected to a church, but when it burnt down, only the tower was rebuilt, and here it stands today.

1-clock.jpg

Victoria Manor is owned by the old royal family of Florencia. Florencia is now run by a mayor, but the royal family still has all there billions of dollars.

1-mayorsmansion.jpg

This area is known as Old Downtown. It is the oldest part of the city, however some of the buildings are not as old as the ground they were built upon though.

1-olddowntown.jpg

And this is the "tallest" part of the city, known as simply "New Downtown". Here you can see Central park in the center, City Hall to the right, and Florencia Square to the right.

1-newdowntown.jpg

ITS YOUR COMMENTS THAT WILL KEEP THIS SERIES GOING, SO PLEASE LEAVE ONE!!!

P.S. Due to the fact of theis being a SC300 CJ, I want to make this as BEST as possible, so if you have some creative ideasi'd be glad to listen!!!

_marsh_

*Brief Info (What i'm doing, and about Pandora)

What I am doing is simple, my piec o' crap computer wont play SC4 any more, and I still love sim city, so... simple solution, play "10 year old" Sim City 3000! This is pretty much an "experiment" you could say. i'll start out with the city of Florencia, and if people enjoy it, i start making other citys. 9.gif

Pandora is a world in the depths of the MilkyWay, were the life has developed much like on earth. In my journals I will span from the oldest city of Florencia, the swampy canals of Alexandria, the floating city of Atlantia, cliffside Incity, an the city in the clouds, Cratos.

Below is a crude drawing by a local Florencian 3rd grader, of the Nevermore region of Pandora. 

Pandora.jpg

And a quik teaser, for somthing that none of you probly have seen in 5 years. 2.gif

Teaser1.jpg

ITS YOUR COMMENTS THAT WILL KEEP THIS SERIES GOING, SO PLEASE LEAVE ONE!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0