Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Littfort. Is someone changing my world?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nza_arch

0001upper.jpg0002left.jpggen1bw800maptarget.jpg0004middle.jpg01gen1part.jpg0006right.jpg0007lower.jpg

It was a very familiar place to him.

The library room in the monastery has always been the place to find answers.

In fact, he was quite sure he will find something in there today.

Littfort has been standing on the top of this cliffed hill for a long time, more than 350 years. It looked more like a little fort, rather than a monastery. That could easily explain the name the locals have been using for this walled world.

2001800.jpg

All the bandit raids during the centuries were either repelled or just paid no attention to the books. All the books in the basement library had been preserved, despite the events that had taken place on the region. During the centuries, villages were created, fields were cultivated, local rulers were coming and going. Still. . .the monastery and these books that contained all known knowledge about Nyeland were remaining the same.

2004800.jpg

Reverend Larson was there once more.

“You seem worried today. Again” he said.

Nick was really looking exhausted. Not because of the long winding drive up the hill. He had driven the road many times. It was just that. . .all the things he has been thinking have been keeping him awake for many nights now.

"I am pretty sure my life is controlled by someone else”. “Not only MY life but all the lives in the area. It’s difficult to explain but. . . I have the feeling someone is watching us, even right now. That someone is clicking some buttons and makes our city, our lives, our whole universe, change whenever I go to sleep”.

Reverend seemed calm. “You never know God modes, my child. You never know them”.

That’s all he remembered.

Some hours and a lot of reading later, he started descending the hill, driving back to his home.

2005800.jpg

Littfort was getting a distant shadow when. . .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 Comments

@Reikhardt: Thank you :) I appreciate it.

@TekindusT: Thank you for the encouragement. I am doing my best :) Viva Calatrava! :)

@Kelistmac: Hmm. If these are amazing, how then should i call yours? Brilliantly stunning? He he he :)

@ImVhOzzi: Thank you :) Hey! I know not a word of Danish. Or Norwegian :) Translators do a good job :)) Nevertheless, Verensby is somewhere between Denmark and Norway.

@Boserf: Thank you very much :) I appreciate the compliment.

@TheMentalist: Thank you. I like it too. I wish i could get there for a coffee, he he he :)

Share this comment