• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

17 Comments

Recommended Comments

I was a too young to remember something about the Balkan war, but watching this update gives me a very clear idea of what happened. Impressive first "real" update, awesome scenery, great BATs, realistic photoedition... You can count me as a regular from now on!

Share this comment

I remember seeing this before at the old CJ section, your updates are amazing!  So does this mean you're returning to CJing and brand new updates will come?   Still, I love this update alot, the explosions look pretty realistic!

Share this comment

Both my cousin an I served in Kosovo in the British armed forces as part of the UN peace keeping forces. Your pictures capture the desolation that we saw perfectly. I applaud your handling of a conflict that may end up forgotten outside of the affected countries.

Share this comment

The photoshopping is amazing, and your city looks also really good! Very nice start, and interesting historical background for your CJ! I'm definately going to follow this!

Share this comment

Thanks guys, i'm really glad you all like it. As Evilions said, this CJ was started in the old CJ section, but than i just gave it up. This time, i'll try to do a better job and make a whole country 

Share this comment

Are you crazy? The fall of Vukovar and the Krajina,with all other things of this stupid war...you created realistic cities(VUKOVAR) but it isn't a thing that you can use to do a CJ. 

Share this comment

Thanks to you all...i'm workig on the next update and i hope i'll be able to post it very soon

Simarco.....this is just a GAME

Share this comment

man... WOOOOOOOOOOOOW i LOVE this pic http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/486/thewarofindenpendence3.jpg

Share this comment