• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Let's kick off - Victoria-style

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heitomat

Header.jpg

To kick off the new year, I decided to prove that I have actually played the game lately. This update is entirely dedicated to updated region shots.

Overview_11012011.jpg

As you know, I have just started all over again on a new region. So far, I've consentrated developing three cities, just to get the RCI demand up and going. Thorshafen is by far the biggest at the moment and will be subject of the next update. Also, the cities of Lindtner and Kempler have been fairly developed. I've chosen to start developing along the coastline. This is because I believe it is a quite realistic approach. The sea, oceans and rivers were the most efficient trade routes in the good old times, and many of today's largest European cities were founded close to waterways. Luckily the world has moved on since the "good old times", and today Victoria County has a rapidly growing rail and road network - as well as harbours, of course. Well.. It isn't much as of yet, but I promise you there is a lot more to come..

Transport_11012011.jpg

That's the regional shots taken care of. I hope you notice that the holiday has been well spent..

-Eivind

bobolee likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Great region shots - glad to see you've been working on Victoria County. Hopefully there'll be some close ups of your cities next time. 

Share this comment

• Benedict: I initially planned to show some close ups from a city in this update, but then I decided to make the region update separately. That being said, the next update (with close ups) is ready and right around the corner.  Thank you for commenting!

Share this comment