bfa-reorg.jpg

Presented by

hoppyball.jpg

H. J. "Hoppy" Franciflora, Governor-General of the Bureau of Feline Affairs

Issued from

diplomacysquare2.jpg

Bureau of Feline Affairs Diplomatic Office

Friendsville, Tenne, Schulmania

To all to whom these Presents shall come, we the undersigned Bureau of Feline Affairs High Council affixed to our Names send greeting.

In recognition of the Bureau's broader mission and scope of operation, the existing Bureau of Feline Affairs governmental structure is hereby dissolved. In its stead, a new system will be employed as specified herein.

The executive authority shall be vested in a Governor-General. The Governor-General will be aided by an executive council to be named the Privy Council. The Privy Council will have seven members selected from Bureau of Feline Affairs Commissioners.

The legislative authority shall be vested in five High Commissions. Each will have ten members. The High Commissions will have a specific focus. One shall be for Schulmania (divided into two councils) and one for Harar. One shall operate the Bureau's military command. One shall operate the Bureau's international affairs and one shall be responsible for feline culture and heritage preservation.

To this end, I issue this proclamation and set my paw,

Governor-General H. J. Franciflora

A call for Simtropolis Felines:

There are now about 50 positions available on the Bureau of Feline Affairs commissions. Approximately fifteen positions are currently filled. Do you have a feline at your home who would be interested in a position in the upper echelons of the Bureau of Feline Affairs? If so, post a picture of your furry friend and tell its name. Several have already secured positions in the BFA and their positions will carry over in the new organization. These would be Wiley Leech and Maylay Muck (Leech10 and Muck308, respectively). Your nominations will be accepted until about the time the new organizational chart is posted. To get a position, all I need is a clear photo (please, no grainy cell phone pix) and a name. And then feline honor and acclaim is on the way!

chess_cat.jpg

It's your move...

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Reikhardt   They are as ferocious on the board as they are on the prowl!

ImVhOzzi   But beware the infamous Kaspurrov Meownouver!

Leech10   The claws are more lethal than a row of pawns-turned-queens!

9988   Thanks. I am glad you enjoyed it!

Share this comment

Its not too late to submit a feline you know to join the elite members of the BFA. If you want to see the just unveiled BFA governmental structure and who has been appointed to leadership roles, simply click [here].

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b] [/b]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b][color=blue]Leech10[/color][/b] Wiley has been added and you are welcome to contribute any additional felines you happen to meet and consider able to handle an executive position.

[right][right] [/right][/right]

Share this comment