• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

MARS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spursrule14

Replies

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

skully250 - no colonization of the moon here. we are simply flying over in our "HEX" shuttle as we depart earth to explore the universe

2.gif

FourteenRocket - aliens took your ship!!

Alejandro24, avrelivs, Reikhardt, Tekindus, Skimbo, TheMentalist, terring, kench - THANKS 19.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alienworlds.jpg

MARS

TYPE: PLANET

SYSTEM: SUN

GALAXY: MILKY WAY

DISTANCE FROM EARTH: 0.000068043 LY

LIFE: EXTINCT/FOSSIL REMAINS

SURFACE COMPOSITION: ROCK, IRON OXIDE, WATER ICE

SURFACE TEMPERATURE: -63°F

mars1z.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 Comments

Very cool. This is a very creative CJ. What are your plans for this? Just showing random worlds like this? It would be very intriguing.

,marsh

Share this comment

I'm impressed. This is such a underdone concept that you really have something unique to show us. Not to mention the landscaping is fantastic :D
I'll be watching this one very closely.
-Faded Glory

Share this comment

Wow, this is so far interesting. I hope to see what this will turn out as. I can tell that you put lots of creativity in to this CJ!

Cheers,
-Aco

Share this comment

I'm very curious about your pictures... Are you using a mod for this Mars terrain effect? or is this photo-edited?

Share this comment

It's unbelievable - almost nothing is being seen in the pictures, but still this is one of the most original CJs at Simtropolis.

Share this comment

I love how you made sure to put large canyons. How do you make your picture so, sooo hazy, like an actual space image?

Share this comment

Okay, this is quite amazing. Mars wouldn't be a bad place to visit, but I'd need the Arctic truck from Top Gear and some pretty heavy layers of clothing and an air tank.

Share this comment