New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Galanos: The Rainbow City

Sign in to follow this  
k50

Read the captions to see what pictures you can view in high resolution! Then, right-click them, and "view image" or "view in new tab" to see them in high res!

NCup28header.png

ncup28pic1.png
NCup28caption1.png

ncup28pic2.png
NCup28caption2.png

ncup28pic3.png
NCup28caption3.png

ncup28pic4.png
NCup28caption4.png

NCup28pic5.jpg
NCup28caption5.png

NCup28pic6.jpg
NCup28caption6.png

NCup28pic8.jpg
NCup28caption8.png

NCup28pic7.jpg
NCup28caption7.png

NCup28pic9.jpg
NCup28caption9.png

0ab44f5e.jpg
NCup28caption10.png

ncup28pic11.png
NCup28caption11.png

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Superb photoshopping, especially with the airline logo.

I really like your custom content as well.

Share this comment

You have a good mix of modern buildings in that city especially the one with "Posillipo Air". Rainbow City is indeed a very rich city....
However, those palm trees in your road medians is very tall... I suggest you use the shorter one. Perhaps, it looks better.
Nevertheless, its a Good Job!

Share this comment

After checking the whole update several times, I've been able to spot one Maxis building! The greatness of this update isn't only the use of custom content, is how do you mix it to make it feel it's part of the same city...

Not to talk about your photoedition skills (increasing every day) and the originality of your fellow COFRers logos! Anyways, I think I've seen Posilipo Air logo before...

Share this comment

Replies

DCMetro34: Thank you, I am glad you liked it! 
kench: Thanks for the comment. I think I am going to try the shorter one next time, and see what looks better. Glad you liked the rest! 
TekindusT: Thanks for the comment, I think even I missed some (bottom corner of the last picture, I just realized I forgot to change the buildings there  whoops). Otherwise, the grass lots don't count  (was it the water pump that you saw?)

Share this comment

This is one of my favorite city journals. The cities look so nice and there is always something new going on. Keep up the great work! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment