• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A Stormy Day

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damastius

This is one of those days, which make you wish you was born in Spain. Dark clouds dominating the sky, rain droplets

falling on your car, strong winds making your hair dance..
gamescreen0040-1.jpg

gamescreen0038-1.jpg

Downtown is covered in rain.. with only the lights on top of the buildings and the aeroplanes giving a sence of life at the 
other side of the lake.
gamescreen0039-1.jpg

It is sunday, December 28th. After a christmas with lovely weather, it seemed to have lost it's temper today. 
Today I am off, and the Trivors will be playing against the Leo Lions, at 9 AM. I hope I'll make it on time, traffic is congested,
busses are late and walking is not a real option. Wow, a lighting bolt! Makes the view just better.
gamescreen0041-1.jpg

gamescreen0043-1.jpg

Sad weather, I hope it will be better at monday. Where are all the cars at? Don't say it has been cancelled..
gamescreen0042-2.jpg

Oh, my phone rings. It's my boss! What kind of important stuff does he have to tell at sunday morning..?
gamescreen0044-1.jpg

See you next time,
DM.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

Thanks, I know about the details. Actually, that was my intention, because there is a real blizzard going on out there :P. Next time I will keep that in mind.

Share this comment

The Photoshopping really makes your pictures even more realistic! You're great at PS, and of course CXL! 

Share this comment

Great work again Damstius! :D that rain effect is epic!.. maybe CXL isn't that bad after all :P

Share this comment

First of all, fantastic photoedition! This is one of the most realistic rainfalls I've ever seen out here...

This is one of those days, which make you wish you was born in Spain.

Today, it's sunny in Barcelona, the minimum temperature is 12 ºC (54 ºF) and the maximum is 16 ºC (61 ºF) Mwa ha ha!

Share this comment

Tek, you have nothing :P Today the min  is 19 and the max is 35

Damastius I agree with SA the rain marks it hard to pick out details, it's still nice though.

Hmm wonder what the boss wants

Share this comment

Thanks for the comments!
@ Grim : Thanks
@ Samerton: Thank you, I am getting better in PS by the day :)
@ Cacks: Thanks, and no, maybe it isn't, if you get the hang of it ;)
@Tekindust: Great that you've commented here! Well, everything is better than a blizzard :P
@Frdm920:  Thanks, yes I know that it was difficult, but for this update that was sort of my intention to do, you know, there's a real blizzard going on out there :P
@Roger51: Yeah, they predict that the raining will stop today ;) Thank you for your comment ;)

Share this comment