As most of you should know from VS 2.0, I like to keep this interactive, and the main way that is done is through an elected Administrative Council consisting of department heads. I will do the same thing in this CJ, and will be accepting nominations VIA PM for positions. Elections are tentatively scheduled for towards the end of January, which is also when regular updates should commence. Positions are open to anyone and do not require anything other than being a regular reader of this CJ who wants to contribute, and being available to aid in making decisions. Terms last for 3 months, but this may be shortened or lengthened depending on how things play out.
The positions that are going to be available are:
- Department of Transportation Head Administrator (approves/revises transportation proposals)
- Department of Health, Education, and Human Affairs Head Administrator (governs over the living conditions of citizens and oversees schools and hospitals)
- Utilities Commissioner (oversees the nation's electricity, water, and sanitation infrastructure)
- Planning Department Head Administrator (oversees zoning and land use)
- National Guard Commander-in-Chief (commands the nation's armed forces)
- And any other custom positions will be considered.