• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

San Lorenzo City Guide

panthersimcity4

WOO I got nominated for a Trixie for "Best City Journal"... thanks to everyone who voted for me! 9.gif I'm planning on taking this CJ into a more story-ish direction, because, well... I feel like the same old "tour" type of thing will get boring. I'm thinking future updates will be focused on journalism and law enforcement in the city. 

lorenzod.jpg

This is a little guide to San Lorenzo. If you're reading this, you might be thinking about visiting the city for a day or two. Yeah, okay, maybe the city is kinda nice. The city is mostly popular with trendy hipsters and industrial corporations.

(You may notice I once again changed the geographt=y again, returning back to a similar style as before, except the airport & St. Raphael are now on the same island. I don't know why, I just like it better 3.gif)

lorenzo1.jpg
lorenzo2.jpg

lorenzo3t.jpg

lorenzo4.jpg

lorenzoadverts1.jpg

Here is a complimentary map of the elevated rail system, included with the city guide. You're welcome. These things are expensive at your local tourist kiosk. 21.gif

maptransitobettery.jpg

Thanks for reading. The San Lorenzo Tourism Board wants you to visit the city, despite it's obvious flaws. 21.gif3.gif

OTHER THINGS TO SEE:

My new CJ, to be updated more later on, Shaston City...

based on a 1980's GTA Vice City inspiration.

The new "CITY INTRO" for San Lorenzo.

Kifflom112 likes this

10 Comments

Pipcard: Thanks! :)
Baliam12: lol I took a picture of the Drusilla's restaurant from GTA4 and edited it with a different name... lol, I also borrowed an el train picture from GTA LCS.

Share this comment