• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

This is Blackmoor 2.0

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ROFLyoshi

Hey y'all!

As you may have heard, my old city was wiped. I had to reinstall everything, but unfortunately my plugins folder was lost.

This is a picture of Blackmoor after I reinstalled Sim City 4, no plugins. Not pretty.

whohfirstlook.png

I deleted it, and am now working on the new city. It is using the same map, but in a different position.

blackmoorjul30712933312.png

This is St. Andrews Holy Church. It lies on the corner of Flanders St. (running east-west) and St. Andrews Parade (north-south). This is generally considered to be the center of the City of Blackmoor, and the church is one of the oldest buildings in Blackmoor.

blackmoorapr17071293331.png

This is the intersection of North-South Axis (running left-right), Oceanic Boulevard (running down) and Eastland St. (running up in the pic). Near the bottom of the picture is Black Port, an artifical harbour made by sinking the originally low lying land so that it became a continuation of the river.

blackmoorapr23071293331.png

Oceanic Blvd. features many highrises.

blackmoorjun28071293331.png

Eastland Plaza. The plaza and street are a major shopping hub in the city. The train station (Eastland Station) is also very busy, and is a converging point for two metro lines.

blackmooroct50712933314.png

This is the Riverbend district. With midrises built in the 60's, it is the least modern and arguably the ugliest district in the city. Still, it is quite close to the city centre and has good public transpot, with Riverbend station being an intersection between two lines.

blackmoorjul12071293331.png

Some relatively ordinary office buildings.

blackmoorjul90712933312.png

A shot of the City Rail Viaduct crossing St. Andrews Parade.

blackmoorsep22071293331.png

The 'Black Box', a rather interesting building situated amongst Blackmoor's signature greenery.

blackmoorsep27071293331.png

Another shot of St. Andrews Parade near the northern bridge. Northbridge station is nearby.

blackmoorsep30071293331.png

This is Asquith St. Staion, that sits over Asquith St, its namesake.

Funnily enoguh, I have no plans for my birthday so I thought I'd do this entry for you! Hope you all enjoyed, I'm glad to be back CJing!

All comments and criticisms welcome.

-ROFLyoshi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Eastland Station and Asquith St Station, Where did you get those? :O
Also great update glad to see the city is back from the dead!

Share this comment