New Chandler III

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
k50

Thank you very much for a great year city journaling, I got a trixie because of it! I couldn't have done it without the people who have followed me from the beginning.

Here is a short fireworks show from the Regal District in New Chandler City for Christmas.

I would suggest going to Youtube and watching this in HD, by the way, instead of the little player thing. I am very sorry for the poor sound quality :oops:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

First of all, if there was somebody who deserved the "Most Improved CJer" Trixie it was definately you; so my congratulations for this award!

Nice layout, nice photoedition (including the mystery of the missing "Staples Center" label) and fantastic fireworks! I think that some of us would thank a lot an small tutorial for making them...

Share this comment

Sky: thank you, merry christmas to you!

Tekindus: thank you... to be honest, I made the video before the trixies came out.... ironic that I won that same award  and about the fireworks, i just used GIMP to chop off the black part of real firework images. I can give you a tutorial, if you would like, though! 

Ben: Thank you! I probably wouldn't have noticed that honestly  thanks for making me look up at it.

Share this comment