• Comments
  • Views

Dillenburg - Preview of the Nassauallee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gath22

The Nassauallee

Hello,

As you know I have been busy building the new Dillenburg after I lost the last one due to some kind of crash. I'm not finished by far though, but I'm almost at 150.000 inhabitants.

Because I didn't want to end up at the bottom of page 30 or something, I figured I might show a little preview of the Nassauallee. The Nassauallee is the widest avenue in Dillenburg, and connects the medieval city with Northern Dillenburg (this will all make sense as soon as I have the map done). Six lanes wide, with a giant median ornated with monumental columns and statues, and occasionally adorned with monumental government buildings, palaces and so on. At a certain point it intersects with the Friedrich-Heinrichallee, and at this intersection three monuments are centered. This intersection is showed here:

dillenburg31.jpg

At the bottom right you can see the western wing of the Grand-Prince's palace, Next to that the Nassauallee, with two Columns (Column of Mercifullnes and the Column of Lady Justice). Next to that the St. Willibrord Opera House, and build in between the Nassauallee is the Grand-Princely Art Gallery.

~

I hope to be back with a new update soon, but now I am going to celebrate Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments