• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Trixie Winners!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

trixie2010.jpg

Here it is... Whoa, what a feeling... I'm still assuming that I've won a Trixie for this CJ; but it's real, it appears on the CML! Fantastic...

I know I repeat myself but... THANK YOU. To the followers (they know who they are), to the regulars, to the ones that helped me reach the 50Kth update some weeks ago, to the ones who ask for links, to the ones that I can't understand what they're writing. 

As I said on the acceptance thread, I couldn't have achieved this Trixie without your support and without the creations of a bunch of BATters who thought that making dilapidated stuff was cool too. Definately this CJ wouldn't be the same without those 15-storey grey blocks and the unkeep grass lawns.

Obviously, thanks a lot to the ones who have nominated me. I know the category this CJ clearly fits is the "Grimy City" one, but the nominations for "Best CJ", "Best Story", "Awe Inspiring", "Most Realistic", "Best Use of Custom Content", "Best Suburbs", "Most Improved CJer" and "Most Eye-Catching Title" (take good care of it, Jetty Jockey!) have been surprising for me!

On the other hand, I'm really happy to see that nearly all my nominees have won a Trixie, an absolutely deserved Trixie. I deeply thought my nominations a week before the season began and seems that the Trixie commitee have liked them...

I'll be congratulating the winners who are regulars here as I find them on this CJ or theirs, but anyways... Congratulations, guys!

Thank you very much!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

14 Comments

Why would this awful CJ ever deserve to min a Trixie?

Only joking, I was expecting it to sweep the 'grimy city' category. Congratulations!

Share this comment

Congrats on this very well deserved award! I was a little disappointed that I could only nom you for the "Grimy City" award because you were so derserving of some many others!

Keep bringing us the tenements and rust that we love! 

DC 

Share this comment

Congratulations with this very well deserved Trixie, noone makes grimy cities like you!
It surprises me that you didn't won the "Most Improved CJer" (I nominated you), you deserve that one too

I must confess though, that I didn't nominate you for the "Most Original And Eye Catching CJ Title", but instead Jetty Jockey (who won). Let's see if you can win some more Trixies next year!

Again; congratulations - I hope to see much more work from you

Share this comment

Congrats! I really REALLY think that this CJ is a one of a kind master piece and you really deserved to win a Trixie! Merry xmas and a happy newyear!

Share this comment

¡Felicidades TekindusT! Ganar un Trixie, me imagino, no es sencillo, sobretodo que este CJ estuvo nominado a tantas categorías, por algo será. Realmente bien merecido lo tienes TekindusT, Felicidades y Feliz Año 2011!

Share this comment

I know i am really late but for Blackwater, where did you get the:
White and red oil derrick tower thing
Super tall smokestack
The run down supermarket
The Panasonic building
The black road textures
Again I apoligize for being so late but I just discovered this awesome CJ
Thx

Share this comment

@coolsim1: LOL, don't worry! Here you are your links:
#1: I think you refer to the one in this set, by SOMY: [link]. Please, tell me if it isn't...
#2: On the STEX, here [link].
#3: Don't know if you're talking about this one [link] or the Carrefour one. Like in #1, tell me if I'm wrong.
#4: Here it is [link].
#5: I'm lost with this one, maybe you're looking for some Euro textures [link] but don't know if you're talking about the textures on the highways. In this case, this is the RHW mod, you can get it here [link] for Windows or here [link] for Mac.

Please, send me a PM if you have more questions or doubts about the links above!

Share this comment