Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

details and first decision

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skully250

skullderia was going well many people enjoyed living and moving there.

the people of skullderia thought they were on a gold (oil) mine when they spotted some  blackness in the water when the environment was perfect.

the details were released to the advisors about the situation of money and population

population: 316

money: 362,173

income: 780

environment quality: perfect 

the first major decision in skullderia's history will be chosen here by the public (commenters) of skullderia

A) siphon the oil and sell it to omnicorp (the giant spacestation orbiting the planet LOL)

B) make another village and sell the oil to them for any chosen price (list price)

and the final thing to be listed is the advisors

Advisors

Transport: Tepodon

Health: Noone

Population: Area49

Pollution:Bigthing

Colonization:The00guvna

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Well, im not sure but it depends where the refinery will be... If it is on the spacestation then i suppose that its worth the slight disruption from the drilling platforms. If the refinery was land based then i would personally restrict it to a small size, just enough to prop up the economy. I suppose its similar to the "you gotta spend money, to make money" saying, "You gotta pollute to create new ways of not polluting " (or somewhere along those lines)                                                                            Verdict: On the fence (inconclusive)

Share this comment

the refinery will be on the ground plus i am thinking of making this cj a unique one so i can add some screenshots from star ruler to simulate planet colonization 

Share this comment