• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Of Farmlands, Livestock & Ponds

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reikhardt

Replies:

Schulmanator: It's nice to know the work is appreciated! Many thanks!

the00guvna: Thank you for the compliments! I probably enjoy landscaping and scenery more than building the cities themselves!

kench: Magic! It's actually a lot of work hand terraforming the land then using some excellent effects made by Jeronij over at the Lex. Here's the link for you. A word of warning though, these effects really chew your resources up and you need  reasonably good computer specs to enjoy them.

kolnikov inc: Well spotted, yes that is 'Weed B!' I believe jacqulina pioneered this usage of the plop to create that moss effect. I'm intrigued by your Hemblem rock trick and will keep my eye out for your tutorial!

BarntGreen.jpg

Today we shall look at a few of Barnt Green's farms:

Farm1.jpg

Farm2.jpg

Farm3.jpg

Farm4.jpg

Farm5.jpg

Farm6.jpg

Farm7.jpg

Farm8.jpg

Farm9.jpg

A couple of shots of the pond which separates the residential core of the town from the farm land:

Bridge1.jpg

Bridge2.jpg

A little night scene from one of the parks:

http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l637/SnortingMoose/SC4%20Update%204/Pagoda1.jpg

And lastly, a link to a video I recorded in xfire of the waterfall in motion. If people are interested, I will make a tutorial for the way I make waterfalls after the Holiday:

3d854a-4.jpg

All comments, suggestions and abuse greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas All!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

another great update, i really like the 7th picture..its perfect...i wanted to know though, where did you get those farms in the 1st, 2nd and 6th picture (not the medi-farms)? ive never seen them..

Share this comment