• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Seina | December Update

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ThomasSimpson

seina-ent05-01.jpg

Welcome back to Seina, in the north of Cattala. Since we last visited Seina, I’ve rebuilt the village and it’s completely changed. The medical centre is the most westerly building, with the village shops now located in one main building, opposite the café. I'm much happier with it this way.

seina-ent05-02.jpg

Now we’re going to look at the expansion of the village further south, using inspiration from Darmok’s Anduin Valley Revisited, which is in the Simtropolis Hall of Fame. Sadly we've arrived in the middle of a rain shower, which is expected to last until the New Year. Luckily it's not going to travel south into Celeste or Jennai to affect the New Years celebrations.

seina-ent05-03.jpg

seina-ent05-04.jpg

seina-ent05-05.jpg

seina-ent05-06.jpg

After some re-zoning and street construction, along with the demolition of the plazas, commercial premises are finally growing in Seina.

seina-ent05-07.jpg

seina-ent05-08.jpg

To end with, an overview of Seina as a whole. I hope you enjoyed this update, I hope to get more of Seina completed soon!

seina-ent05-09.jpg

Thanks for viewing, and keep commenting and rating! I'm really pleased so many of you like Cattala. 44.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 Comments

Very very awesome city journal you got here. I always like the ones that divert from the metropolis city setting and show some with more original views and so forth. Over 9000 thumbs up.

Share this comment

simcityguru: Thank you for commenting, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I too like seeing rural images, I find they give CJs more soul and life.

ImVhOzzi: Yep, Cattalian builders build in all kinds of weather! And thank you for commenting.

A Merry Christmas to all my CJs Viewers and thank you for a wonderful couple of months - long may it continue. 

Share this comment