Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Skullderia

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
skully250

the first small village we made was called skullderia. it was a close to home we took the liberty of planning the basics of the city first before the settlers moved in

cxlscreenshotskullderia.jpg

many settlers moved in very fast and the people were happy in this small village eventually we had to expand to more homes for workers and we got to this

cxlscreenshotskullderia.jpg

we loved the many people moving in and loved how happy they were. it was good that this small village was cooperating together and we made a decision on who was the transport manager and that position goes to (drumroll) tepodon because he was the only one who applied for the position remember there are always the other positions

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

awww, i wanted transport :-( no worries! i will take pollution advisor... that way i will still have a say on the transport options chosen :-)

Share this comment

in my next entrie i shall note your positions aswell as the first decision in the city making process. it shall be a small decision but later might affect the whole city ;) anyways thats enough for a sneak peek 

Share this comment