• Views

The Waterfall

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reikhardt

Replies:

luker91: Many thanks!

TowerDude: Thanks dude 9.gif

k50dude: Thanks, I love a bit of eye candy! I added a few more shots of that little bog to this update!

Alejandro24: Thank you very much!

Skimbo: Glad you like it sir! Thank you!

ladybug2: You are too kind, thank you!

Bristore: Thank you!

DCMetro34: Thank you! My custom content comes from a mix of the Stex, Lex, Plex and a few other places like Gizmo's site. I have extensively tested my plugins for compatability, which has taken as long to compile as the building of this CJ has! If there is anything that really catches your eye, let me know and I'll endevour to find the link for you!

Schulmanator: Thank you kindly! Enjoy the waterfall! But do the cats like the water?

dannymc92: Thank you!

BarntGreen.jpg

And now to the Waterfall!

Before the pics, a few words; Firstly the techniques for this type of Waterfall were used originally by jacqulina in her excellent CJs. She is a true Master of terraforming and terrain and I urge you to check out her work in the CJ section of the Simtropolis Forums. Secondly, I regard this waterfall as incomplete and will probably redo parts of it early next year for another update. This much took nearly 15 hours in total! Thanks go to ChrisAdams over at the SC4D for the Mayor Mode Plopables that make this type of scene possible!

Waterfall1.jpg

Waterfall2.jpg

Waterfall3.jpg

Waterfall4.jpg

Waterfall5.jpg

Waterfall6.jpg

Waterfall7.jpg

Waterfall8.jpg

The patch of bog land near the train station:

Railbog1.jpg

Railbog2.jpg

And a few shots of wilderness near the farmland, plus a photo of a field near my workplace which was the inspiration:

Farmmarsh1.jpg

Farmmarsh2.jpg

Overgrownfield.jpg

As ever, thank you for viewing, any comments and thoughts are always welcome!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

AWESOME!!! One of the greatest waterfalls ever. If you redo it, it could only get even awesomer. A delightful update. And I am now more eager than ever to see more :D

Share this comment

awesome man, its greats stuff, are you using the 'weed b' for the waterfall? thats what it looks like..also there's a cool trick with heblems rock clusters when you plop single clicks with out moving the mouse, you'll be able to see it demonstrated when i finish my tutorial.

Share this comment