• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Tagum City Night-shots (Updated)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kench

The Queen Island of Mindanao is finally back after more than one month of being in "IDLE" mode... The author of this CJ (which is me) is now back after a series of school works and extra-curricular activities. I was now having my christmas vacation, hence, more updates will be expected. I hope everyone enjoys my CJ expecially to my "kababayans" -- FILIPINOS!

TAGUM CITY NIGHT-SHOTS

After a couple of days of playing SC4, I have finally finished working on Tagum City. As I have emphasized on my earlier entries, Tagum City is basically a city of trade and commerce. This is one of Davao Region's leading cities in terms of economic statistics and income status. However, its downtown areas are not filled with skyscrapers because it is still considered as "developing city". 

One of the most beautiful night shot (for me) that I have ever taken is from this city. City lights, street lamps, and building lights filled the lands of the city showing to the world that the city is still alive even at night...

tagumatnight.jpg

slide1c.jpg

slide3h.jpg

slide2yt.jpg

slide5n.jpg

slide4y.jpg

slide6u.jpg

...Tagum City has indeed grown and slowly removing itself from the dark side of the THIRD WORLD CITIES...

Next Update: 

THE URBAN SPRAWL

(residential settlement in Mindanao)

PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT! 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.