• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

JOURNAL FINALE - PT. 1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spursrule14

arrowheadbanner.jpg

Man time flies...it seems like it was just May when I started this journal. But here it is December, and I've done everything I wanted to accomplish w/ this CJ. It's time to bring it to a close, and I want Arrowhead to go out on a bang. I want to finish with something epic. I'm thinking some crazy huge mosaics of each city and area that was covered in this CJ. Some parts of the mosaics will be familiar, and some might be new. The mosaics are so big that I will have to divide the finale into parts for each city/area.

Creating Arrowhead and the rest of Marsdon County has been some of the most fun I've ever had. I've been playing SimCity since the 3000 days, but I never realized it could transform from a game to an art canvas until I saw the amazing custom content and CJs on here. So with that as inspiration, and my fascination with the American West, Arrowhead was born. I hope all of you have enjoyed this CJ as much as I have in creating it. This is only the beginning. I've already begun work on my CJ for 2011, and it will be up in early January. I'm tempted to say what it will be, but I'm gonna keep it a surprise. It will be entirely different from this. Thanks to everyone who has followed this journal, commented, and rated over the months (and yes, shame on those of you who gave me a lot of 1s when my journal could first be rated to bring it down...evil people!). Cheers!

ARROWHEAD (SOUTH HEAD - DOWNTOWN - UPTOWN)

5299591718_721f1a2eb1_o.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

8 Comments

oh man i was waiting for your updates and now it's the end. well i hope you continue building cities and Arrowhead will always be remembered by me :D

Share this comment