• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The dawn of a new day

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heitomat

Header.jpg

After finishing my exams, hopefully in style, I am now back to spread more Victorian pleasure. However, after returning to Victoria County, I realized that I was not at all happy with the way things were turning out.

Today, I decided to start all over again, on a new, empty and hand-made map. This time I have paid even more attention to possible transit layouts when terraforming, but hopefully this don't shine through. After all, the different types of transit networks are to be the main focus of this CJ. I also decided to make the new map a little (but only a little..) more challenging, by adding more elevation. Still, this region is far from hilly.

So, this is what I have got so far.

Overview_19122010.jpg

Victoria County has already been introduced. And I am not changing my playing style - only the map. Hopefully you will all enjoy starting over just as much as me..

Now, let's get on with it!

- Eivind

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

6 Comments

Impossible to rate this CJ less than 5/5... Well, it's sad to hear you have decided to start from scratch, but I'm happy because this will mean that this CJ will be even better!

Share this comment

I, for one, am excited to see you start anew! It will be great fun following the region from the beginning. As others have said, this CJ gets a 5/5 from me. The combination of beautiful pictures, intelligent and informative commentary from the author, and some humor, this CJ is simply the best of both (er...all three?) worlds!

Jason

Share this comment

• DCMetro34: Thank you very much! I hope you'll enjoy what's to come.
  • TekindusT: Thank you so much. I really hope this new direction will turn out better than before.
  • jrhnemo: Great to see you here. Welcome to Victoria! And thank you for your kind words.
  • bwong: Always a pleasure to see you here, my friend. I think I spent a day terraforming what's seen on the picture.
  • Benedict: I'm really glad you like it.

Share this comment