• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Chapter 13 - Whitevale Joins COFR

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Plane-Crash12000

replies2.jpg 

Zulu2065 : I'm glad you liked the video! :)

lesgaz : Thanks. Me too.

Samerton : Thanks!

Reikhardt : Thank you!

Schulmanator : I'm glad you like my work!

Shaggy100 : The region is called Annecy. Just search it on the STEX and it should come up.

nate1245 : It won't be long until you see highways in Whitevale.

Thank you for commenting!

Today I have a very different update for you guys. I recently joined the COFR (Confederacy of Free Regions) and I thought I would talk about it.

cofr.jpg

The Confederacy of Free Regions (COFR) is an international organisation whose stated aims are facilitating cooperation between its member states or countries.

Check out the COFR website Here : http://cofr.darkbb.com/forum

In order to join the COFR, I had to make up my own country. So this is what I came up with. Iryllia!

As you can see, Iryllia is a pretty small county. Only about 1/4 of the size of Montana. It was founded in 1889 by Tim Plane the 12000th who also founded Whitevale and now has a population of about 730 000 people.

iryllia2.jpg

Whitevale is Iryllia's capital. (This CJ only covers the Whitevale and Burton area. Burton has yet to be seen.)

iryllia3.jpg

This is Whitevale's flag.

flag2s.jpg

Coat of Arms.

coatofarmsc.jpg

I'm going to upload additional information  on Iryllia on the COFR website when I get the time.

Now back to the story.

Whitevale was turning into very productive city and not to be treated like a little town anymore. New government buildings had to be constructed. So in 1954, a new, modern style hospital was built and the old one was converted into Iryllia's parlement building. Whitevale's tallest tree is located in it's front yard.

99399478.jpg

This is the new hospital. It has a capacity of about 3,000 patients when the old hospital only had room for about 1,500.

65623875.jpg

I have plans for more large construction projects such as a highway system running through Iryllia. You will most likely see it at the end of the 1950's.

Well, that's it for now.

Stay tuned for a very special upcoming Christmas update.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

1 Comment