• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Workers City, Krasnoslobodsk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

Retep Molinari: Thanks for commenting, your waiting ends now!

k50dude: Thank you for your comment, my friend! I felt fine with the commie style I tried to give to the nuclear power plant update, so I said "why not?"

traww: Thanks for your comment and for your question, I answered it on the comments section.

Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por tu comentario! Quieres ver más de Europa del este? Mira abajo!

Reikhardt: Thank you for commenting!

Baliam12: Thanks for your comment, glad you liked it!

kolnikov inc: Thanks for commenting!

Frdm920: Thank you for your comment! Yeah, seems some places have a lot of Tenements & Rust...

figgy: Thank you for commenting!

jj88: Thanks for your comment! I just couldn't wait to post it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While building Krasnoslobodsk, Andreas Roth uploaded to the LEX something that made me drool; here's the result... Now there's no need to click for full resolution!

53790275.jpg

84666683.jpg

12946592.jpg

60300012.jpg

No kids on the streets. No elder people taking a walk. No cars on the roads. Just blocks. Welcome to the Workers City.

The next updates will be the usual 3-Pic-Updates!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

15 Comments

Those pesky sims are lazy these days...  They could at least play soccer (or football if that's the way you call it.)

Nevertheless, that's awesome!  I like the SFBT version better than Todd's version.  (No offense, yours is great too!)

Share this comment

Fu**ing awesome!! If I loved Soviet Black Sea Union (SBU), I will love more T&R. At the last city, Blackwater, all was american style, now I feel so near to east Europe and Russia. I love it. Great job TekindusT.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
¡¡De p*ca m*adre!! Si me encando Soviet Black Sea Union (SBU), amaré todavía más T&R. Hasta la última ciudad, Blackwater, todo era de estilo américano, pero ahora me siento más cerca de Europa del este y de Rusia. ¡Gran Trabajo TekindusT!
PD: Necesito opiniones sobre mi CJ, te invito a pasar a ver : http://www.simtropolis.com/cityjournals/?p=view&id=988&page=4
Saludos!

Share this comment

I saw those on SC4Devotion myself, and, I swear to god, I was pretty sure I would be seeing them in one of your updates soon. I Can't wait for the new city!

Share this comment