Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Some of the action in Industria

Sign in to follow this  
Beekysky

Middletown recently declined to accept any more of Industria's trash. The deal had been arranged years ago: Industria sells Middleton power, and Middleton takes Industria's trash. Middleton, however, found that their trash heap was full:

full+trash+heap.png

I think they want to clear it out so that the smell doesn't float over to the new stadium.

So Industria said, nevermind the environment, we'll just burn it! (Space is tight.) They decided to put an incinerator next to the three power plants already in operation.

ne+wincinerator.png

Now they sell Middleton both power AND trash collection! Result!

And now, crime news. Crime is down, possibly because of the increased visibility of the prison's community service program.

community+service.png

Remember those yellow jumpsuits running all over during the jail break? Well now some of the city jail's 200 inhabitants are helping to clean up city hall the old fashioned way!

Other crimes remain static.

Fights,

fight.png

Flashers? I see the yellow, is that skin, or just an escaped convict? Or maybe it's a prostitute. I have no idea. Any thoughts?

flasher_maybe.png

And fights and flashers? (fight = top right, flasher? = bottom left)

fight+and+flasher.png

The police are hard at work with their shiny helicopter, but the criminals just hide in buildings.

helicopter.png

Dawn raid, anyone?

And that's the news for the day. I'll try to have some night shots next time.

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments