Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The not-so-poor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beekysky

Most of the people of Industriatown live in large tenements, like those from Carling Tower Hamlets.

Carling+Tower+Hamlets2.png

Those are some neat UK-based buildings downloaded from here. Search UK and you'll find some excellent British ghetto buildings, like these crazy towers. Popular in Britain, popular in Industriatown.

Other residents live in smaller places, like those on Bum's Hotel Row.

Bums+Hotel+Row.png

But there are wealthier members of Industriatown.Wealthier+Residents.png

Notice the mansions near the top. Wierd. And the white Jolly Manor for the middle-class next to the park. The larger but equally middle-class Pratt Tower is behind it. See? Parks: they attract the middle-class like flies!

Of course, with the recent influx of middle-class came immigrants:

damn+foreigners.png

Damn those middle-class Dutch bastards! They ruin EVERYTHING! Look at how awful and out of place the building looks among the New York and Chicago tilesets. Blugh. Hideous. I'm hoping someone will build over them, because I keep trying to bulldose them, but they keep coming back! Nice in Europe, rubbish in this city.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2 Comments

Nice looking, but I'd probably refrain from using the word 'bastard'. While you probably don't mean it, that statement COULD be intepreted as racist.

Anyway, for ideas, i think you should check out TekindusT's Tenements and Rust CJ.

-ROFLyoshi

Share this comment

Nice! What are those three identicle buildings in the front with fire escapes.[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_PREjWCzMaKY/TQe_NJj9fvI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/vhynrngOP9Q/s1600/Bums+Hotel+Row.png[/img]

Share this comment