planets around

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

intro (soz no pics YET!)

Sign in to follow this  
skully250

we left the earth in giant shuttles. there were at least a hundred of them i couldnt believe we only managed to get a quarter of people off earth. we were the lucky ones but i think it was a lucky hell for now we needed another place to live and we did not have any space allies. we traveled through the months until we spotted a lush green planet that looked fairly similar to earth. many people liked this new world and many just accepted it because they liked their old homes better. we started work on some small shelters and assigned jobs to eachother like hunter,clothier,scout and such

we had been on the planet for a month and started developing an economy when i was elected mayor of the town of precarial it was a small town but i loved it. i started asking around for advisors and helpers for public transport but none would accept the power. i started getting desperate and now i ask YOU!

advisor positions available:

transport advisor

health advisor

population advisor

pollution advisor

and last but not least 

colonization advisor

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

the nearest star to earth that has any planets is Epsilon Eridani which is 10.5 lightyears away, so im curious as to the details of the propulsion system of the spacecraft....can it travel faster then the speed of light? 

also im not sure how a blackhole could destroy the earth.....a blackhole is formed by a massive supernova that collapses the spacetime continuum....so im sure earth would be vaporized before the blackhole could form...

Share this comment

@ kolnikov inc
if you have ever heard of star blazers or space battleship yamato then you would basically know what i mean because they made a rebirth version showing the earth "nearly" destroyed by a black hole... the earth in this story was not destroyed it was decayed, ruined and was destroyed by pollution and radiation. they left so that they would be able to live longer instead of just living underground for their whole lives...

Share this comment

@tepodon
you have been given that position i shall be posting pictures soon and you shall be able to see the small town that it is... btw to all people this is 100% vanilla so if you think i should use some mods post them and i shall try to use them in my mod

Share this comment

@kolnikov inc, it is entirely posible in theory to travel faster than the speed of light (reletive to the rest of the universe through a "warp drive". This propulstion system would bent space time in such a way that it will be moving below the speed of light but traveling faster.
Also, the closer to the speed of light you travel, the slower in time you are (again reletive to the rest of the universe). This is a natural defence to stop anything breaking the light barrier, say if you were traveling near the light barrier and a child ran forward in the cabin, they could inadvertently break the light barrier and who knows what would happen?

You know what, i think the bus drivers a right when they say that i am not under 16, however my passport says different. :-P

Share this comment