• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Vercelli - A Historical Take on Things

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amerikaner

UKbanner-2.jpg

Okay... so this isn't new work by any means, but I was going through some of my older images on an old photobucket account and I ran into this. It was simply too good to pass up, and I figured I would pass it onto you. Some of you might remember it, for others its a new take on Vercelli.

So yes... before you ask the title of this update is sort of two faced - a historical look at my work, and a historical look at Vercelli. 9.gif

Vercelli - 1624 (KIngdom of Ciampino) (Vercellian border with the Kingdom of Movia)

top-7.jpg

middletop.jpg

middlebottom-2.jpg

Bottom-6.jpg

8005.jpg

8002.jpg

8001.jpg

8003.jpg

mosaic8.jpg

mosaic7.jpg

mosaic6.jpg

mosaic5.jpg

mosaic4.jpg

mosaic3.jpg

mosaic2.jpg

mosaic1.jpg

The region north-north-east of Prato is still famous for its numerous sunflower fields and more German/French architecture. Unlike the rest of the nation this area still speaks French, and is closely related to the cities and towns you would find in Movia. 1.gif

On another note, I've decided I want to do a more exploration update style of Vercelli, and so the next few updates that come out will follow that theme. Something in the neck of the woods - Airport, train ride, Prato, Prato, train ride, random city... etc. etc.

I dunno, but that's what I'm thinking. I should be home on Wednesday, so expect some new stuff out this weekend. 49.gif

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

Hi there. Some beautiful shots here. I like the tree selection and the life-like villages. The only area for improvement is the flare. I think it takes away from the picture.

Share this comment

So beautiful again! Everything (exept that flare :D) is just perfect; trees, the village and the farmlands! 

Share this comment

It's very a beautiful city journal.

The green areas are wonderfully fixed!

I just regret these is only on image per update... Hope you'll understand :D

Share this comment

Wow, awesome work on the rural areas. The village is also beautifully done, I don't know how you do that as xannepan's timber-frame buildings all have massive gaps all around them. Well done all the same! :)

Share this comment