• Comments
  • Views

Introduction

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
captainsainsburys

San Espiranto Flag

San Espiranto

San Espiranto is a small island chain roughly 700 miles off the coast of north-east Brazil. The Islands themselves are mostly coral Islands, with a few still displaying volcanic activity. They vary in size from tiny outcroppings barely able to support a road to the Capital Island itself, a huge and mostly flat landmass with wide, spindly outcroppings jutting off in different directions. A Key issue on the islands is the rapidly dimishing amount of free space. The government wishes to preserve farming heritage on several islands, leaving less space for larger developments. Because of this, San Espiranto has a much higher concentration of high-rises compared to similar archipelagos.

[san Espiranto is my first major development, after the failed Utopia attempt. The region was originally started with no plugins installed, so some cities appear more 'stock' than others. I'm also fairly new to modding and Simcity 4, which I think is an interesting tradeoff between experience and ambition that come with knowing or not knowing the limits, respectively. However, I do have plenty of mods installed, including 2 different versions of Sainsburys (Thanks Simgoober!), so things shouldn't be too 'default'.]

Thanks for reading!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

0 Comments

There are no comments to display.