• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

News & etc

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panthersimcity4

First off, the news from San Lorenzo... but first.... as of now, any references of "New Cholula" are officially now supposed to mean "New Loreto"... I switched the name because New Loreto sounds a little better IMHO.
nooz10.jpg

Someone requested that I show how I make "satellite" view maps. So I thought, what the heck! I'll make a little guide. This is the first real guide I've made, so if it isn't too good just tell me. 3.gif

guide01.jpg

guide020.jpg

guide03.jpg

guide04.jpg

I'll let you go ahead with the pretty detail-adding part. I hope that tutorial was helpful and useful... if not then... well, I'll try better next time. 3.gif

Anyways, the main reason for this update was to show some *minor* adjustments to Shaston City... below is a picture of the new skyline... not much different but with a couple new buildings.

shastont.jpg

And some wealthy subdivisions...

shastont2.jpg

shastont3.jpg

That's all for this update. I'm also planning on maybe making a "spin-off" type of journal based more on Shaston City. 38.gif 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

kolnikov inc: That's photoshop. I forgot what version...
Schulmanator: Thanks! The rotation, if you mean by how I rotated the pic on the tutorial, it was rotated counter-clockwise. (I probably should have specified that!)
Sky Guy: Thanks for the support! I don't know if I will make a seperate CJ for the city though... it seems like there wouldn't really be enough to show. I think instead I'll just make a series of updates on this CJ instead.

Share this comment