• Comments
  • Views

..;!!!!.WAR.!!!!;..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kolnikov inc

udfour5.jpg

Welcome to the Village of Auvernhat

Unfortunately the crops aren't growing very well this year and the duke of auvernhat has drawn the plans for a new ditch system that will bring water from the nearby river to the farmers of the village. the ditch is scheduled for completion in less then 5 planting seasons. However this is not possible without the cooperation of the village of gason which lies on the opposite side of the river.

The duke of gascon knows that if the ditch is built it will deplete the sacred canals which are vital to the religious and economic prosperity of his village. The duke of gascon has refused cooperation with auvernhat and with permission of the high priests has rallied troops.

the duke of auvernhat sees that war is inevitable and begins a religious propaganda campaign in order to justify his war.

udfour3.jpg

..the church..

udfour2.jpg

..whole village..

udfour4.jpg

THE NEXT FIVE PICTURES CONTAIN GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF THE BATTLE THAT ENSUED AFTER THE DISAGREEMENTS COULD NOT BE RESOLVED.

war10.jpg

war2c.jpg

war3.jpg

war4b.jpg

...the duke of gason can be seen in the picture above at the bottom right with blue robe, he is killed minutes later...

war5i.jpg

the last of the gasconian troops can be seen here fleeing from the auvern pikemen.....it is a decisive victory for the duke of auvernhat and with the subjugation of gason the construction of the ditch will proceed on schedule.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

4 Comments

..thanks guys...it is Medieval Total War 2 (with stainless steel 6.0 mod)...if anyone is not familiar with the game...if you like european military history though i suggest you check out the total war series...they're great games...but the only thing they lack is a city building engine..

@DocRorlach ..yes im aware of the inconsistencies but as i've said in previous updates this is not a historically based journal, rather, its a fantasy journal about a similar yet different parallel universe where modern farm equipment can coexist with medieval warfare...if you can suspend your disbelief enough..

@hermannleicht ..you should continue that journal...im familiar with your work and i would love to see more of it..

Share this comment