• Moose
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

"Random" shots

TekindusT

Comment Replies

the00guvna: Thanks for your comment and sorry for not having replied your question before...8.gif This buildings come in several packs, just search for "pripiat" on the STEX and they'll come up.

Zulu2065: Thanks for commenting!

jj88: Thank you for commenting!

ImVhOzzi: Thank you for your comment, my friend! Yeah, it must be tough growing in such a place...

k50dude: Thanks for your comment, my friend! Want more flair? I've got some plans...

Evillions: Thank you for commenting! I've always tried to take this CJ to the European side, but this new stuff definately do the trick...

Amerikaner: Thank you for your comment, question asked on the comments section!

Shingure: Thanks for your comment! Same as Amerikaner...

heitomat: Thanks for commenting! You'll see the result of the latest update today...

figgy: Thank you for your comment! I also had some problems surfing ST this days...

SimHoTToDDy: Thanks for commenting! Here's the result of what your BATs can lead to!

Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por tu comentario! I guess the idea of a serial killer is more likely to appear in Detective Cabrera rather than this CJ, but anyways, thanks for the idea!

--------------------------------------------------------

nuevobannerok.jpg

It's been a busy week, but fortunately; with Spain in holidays (and with an airport chaos), I've been able to pull an update. Seems I'm running out of stuff to show in Blackwater, but I've got more projects in the pipeline.

79234496.jpg

Not many cars in the streets today. The aftermath of the massive fight that Blackwater lived yesterday has scared the population. Streets are empty, really empty.

71911094.jpg

Its easy to drive down the highway, even the cops are scared and the ones who have commuted today, have carpooled. Some, haven't gone to their jobs.

63163394.jpg

During the afternoon, everybody's home. Even the usually drowded Faraday Avenue is a paradise for commuters today. Gangs have (finally) taken Blackwater and the anarchy has established as the new local goverment.

10 Comments

Hm, a difficult situartion for Blackwater. As usual a good update.

And congrats to the 50th update, of course.

Share this comment

52615:50 makes an average number of viewers on each update of 1052,3... Well done!

I've also heard about the strikes in the airports - it seems pretty serious.

Share this comment

New ghetto? Oooooh boy! Maybe you should try to get your mayor rating down from "perfect" 

Nice update BTW 

Share this comment

Your Cj is the epitome of grimy slums.  I definitely take inspiration from it.  I've missed the last few updates, and they are all very enjoyable!

Share this comment