Followers 0
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

#2 A look at Jackson

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rigga

Jackson is the northern municipality, consisting of Jackson City, Acery, Hilberton and Sefhos. The H1 ends in Jackson city and becomes the N1, an avenue going north, connecting Acery and Hilberton to Jackson City. The N2 cuts through Airport District, connecting Sefhos, Sefhos Aiport and Menton, a town in the Hutchville Municipality. At this moment, the municipality houses 53.174 sims, making it the largest of the 3 now existing municipalities. The sims work in one of the two downtowns (Old City and Airport District), the Jackson Port or at one of the many farms that lie scatterd around.

An overview of the city:

jacksoncity.jpg

Old City with the Central Station:

oldcity.jpg

Airport District:

airportdistrict.jpg

Sefhos. A REALLY small village, only consisting of a few houses and a small chapel. It was the perfect location to build the small airport and the fire airport:

sefhos.jpg

Acery. An old village, centered around a nice church:

acery.jpg

Hilberton. Also an old village, centered around the town hall and the church:

hilberton.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Your region looks great so far, as do the close up pictures of your cities and towns. I would suggest though to get some more custom content and diversify the airport district so you don't have so many repeating Maxis buildings. Other than that, everything looks really good. I like the brick roads you used for the residential areas, and the farmland looks really good on the overview shot. Keep it up!

Share this comment

Nice city layout, the only thing I do not really like is the small airport! but wuite nice anyway!

Share this comment

nebbishatudub - Thanks! Updates will follow soon :)

selles -  I have almost a GB of custom data, but apparently not enough custom commercial. Just downloaded some extra stuff, let's see if that helps ;)

feliwi - Thanks. I might build a custom airfield later on, but for the city at this size, this will do.

Sciurus54 - What do you mean by no terraforming? Could you show me an example?

Share this comment