• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Bangkok - Metropolitan Area

Sign in to follow this  
ilikehotdogsalot

banns.jpg

BANGKOK - METROPOLITAN AREA

Bangkok is the capital and the largest city of Thailand. Bangkok started off as a small trading post but has transformed into one of the world's largest cities. Bangkok has close to 12 million people and the Asian investment boom gave the city vast wealth. Today, many corporations are headquartered in this financial capital. It's also very popular with tourists.

bansay.jpg

The busy Sathon Road with the exclusive Banyan Tree Hotel on the right side of the image.

monraail.jpg

The Baiyoke Sky Hotel is currently the tallest building in Thailand.

bridgen.jpg

The Rama IX Bridge and the Kasikorn Bank Building on Bangkok's Chao Phraya River.

parkh.jpg

U Chu Liang Building looking over Lumpini Park.

roboth.jpg

The very modern Robot Building on Sathon Road.

mett.jpg

More modern buildings on Sathon Road next to single family homes.

mill.jpg

Rapid modernization created super residential structures like the Millenium Residence pictured here.

Sign in to follow this  

18 Comments

Recommended Comments

Awesome work as usual!   The only thing that is missing is a gazillion mopeds lined up at each set of traffic lights!

The canal makes a great median down the main avenue.

Share this comment

Colorful variety of buildings. Is it like that in RL?
"_marsh_ flocks to google earth...."
Anyway, I like!

,marsh 

Share this comment

I love it, the only down is that you don't have nearly enough traffic but it isn't a big thing it just would of really added

Share this comment

This is just...WOW! Just beautiful. You know, you should do berlin or maybe even more of Los Angeles, my favorite city! Whatever it is, I know it will impress me!

Share this comment

How do you do all of these different cities at once? Mabye you made all of these cites prior to the CJ. Anyway good job!

Share this comment

[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]Baiyoke Sky[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]hotel[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]in the[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]STEX[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)],[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)] [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]please [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=arial, sans-serif][size=6][background=rgb(245, 245, 245)]answer[/background][/size][/font][/color]

Share this comment