Victoria County

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A good week's sleep..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
heitomat

At the moment, it's in the middle of the night in the capital. And it will be for about another week.

Real life is hitting me hard nowadays.

First of all, I have two very important exams coming up. You see, I am a master's degree law student in my final year, and after 6 years at the university I'm really looking forward to finish in style.

Also, my computer suffered from what I'd like to call an "unfortunate event", meaning it got more or less covered in soot.. Luckily, I've got it thoroughly cleaned, and now it seems to be back in business and fit for fight. The cleaning process put me back a bit, though..

I promise to return with new and (hopefully) interesting updates from Victoria County soon. And because it's only fair, I leave you with a night shot from the Central Station area.

Victoria_Rail_Central_Mosaic_01.jpg

Victoria_Rail_Central_Mosaic_02.jpg

Victoria_Rail_Central_Mosaic_03.jpg

Sweet dreams.

- Eivind

*EDIT: Corrected the appearance of the mosaic.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

10 Comments

I wish you the best luck for your exams and tell you that the third pic has messed up a bit, and it appears besides the second one instead of below...

Share this comment

@All: Thank you for your best of wishes. It is much appreciated.
@TekindusT: Thank you, and thanks for pointing out the issue with the mosaic.

Note: I usually use Opera for Internet browsing, but it won't let me post proper mosaics. This time I used Firefox, it looked ok in the editor, but apparently it became messed up when the post was made. Now, it is fixed using Explorer. What browser do you use, and have you encountered similar issues?

Share this comment

@heitomat: I use both IE and Firefox for browsing Simtropolis, but Firefox works better on the CJ section because using IE I always got some bugs here. Never had this kind of pic movements, though; as my mosaics are hyperlinked to their Imageshack original pic. Both systems (yours and mine) have pros and cons, I guess.

Share this comment

law eh? what univerisity, if you don't mind telling.  And just wondering, do the tunnels attach with the station or are they seperate 

Share this comment