• Comments
  • Views

Update 8: Glen Heights Showcase

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rainyday

New Update

Hey Guys,

Welcome to update 8. I know that my last update was not of that good quality but I hope I can make up for it here!

This update is based around the development of the first suburb of Harland City, Glen Hieghts Here, I have posted some shots of the town. I hope you like. 

Pic. 1: This is the main acces point into the town where the M7, a Medium capacity Urban Motorway coming from Harland City intersects with The N67, a medium capacity rural primary route. The N67 intersects with the R001, a regional route which goes through the centre of Glen Heights, by means of a roundabout.

This is the picture of the main interchange where the M7 intersects with the N67:

Interchange

This is a small mosaic of the main residential estates

part1m.jpg

mosaici.jpg

This is a small mosaic of the whole town at present.

part1arielg.jpg

part2ariel.jpg

This is an image of a new estate.

glenheights30aug2012380.png

Well, that's all I have time for now.

I hope you liked it.

Please post your comments and opinions!

Also: Please rate this CJ!

All the best,

Rainyday 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9 Comments

This is amazing! You sure have improved since your earlier updates! I like the interchange it looks very cool! The banked road also looks great!
Will you post your updates here or in the CJ section?
Can't wait to see more!

-Dejavu

Share this comment

Thanks Guys for the Comments.

De Ja Vu: To answer your question, I will be updating on both the original thread as well as here in the CJ Section. I am doing updates on both because some people like the forum version better. I, myself, rather the new CJ Section. Feel free to decide which thread you wan't to view.

Share this comment

That interchange with the avenue and RHW look good. The residential areas look great too. I love those houses!

Share this comment

Great mixture of residential housing! They all work well together to create a very pleasing suburb.

Keep up the good work

Share this comment