Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keep-Up

Rivera

flag.jpg

Government: Monarchy      Population: 9,000,000+

Ruler: The Duke                Capital: Centropolis

History

Discovered and colonized during the Imperial Age. Originally five different countries had claim to this new world but a continental war broke out across the sea that left one kingdom the victor. The next few centuries were free of turmoil. Growing tired of restricting rule, the Riveran colonies went to war with their Ruler and after many years of war they were finally granted independance. The beginnning years were tough and many forms of government were attempted with little success. There was a lack of leadership and the new country was in need of serious changes. In a drastic call a Monarch was appointed to lead the country. Rivera had been reluctant to resort to a Monarchy since the country they had parted from was a Monarchy. But this decision turned out to be the right one. The Royal family led Rivera to prosperity and through the generations they have turned Rivera into the most powerful country on Terra (fictional planet)

map.jpg

Rivera is a member of the Imperial Alliance

ImperialAlliance.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

16 Comments

Great start to your CJ, I like the history behind it. I can't wait to see some in game pictures!

Share this comment

hey,  I was thinking maybe we could border one another. I was looking at you're map and thought maybe I could border u to your south.

Share this comment

how about that little bit o land that sticks out at the bottom of ur map, south of East Coast. We could both come up with a one large tile map, and both build borders and basically an area thats no-mans-land. I was thinking wet lands

Share this comment

it'd be fun to build a city on the border and have like urban boarder gates. so you would make the top of your empire match the dark green at the bottom of my map?

Share this comment

shoot sorry to double post again, geez i keep remembering stuff (stop that brain). What I was thinking was maybe you could "advance" further south, and the border area could be like a land bridge. OR, that little bit of land that you got that could be an island, but i dont know if you have plans for that sliver of land.
I think I have some free time today, so I'll work on a border region, and I'll post a pic on my CJ.

Share this comment

it looks good, i think you could make the border look like the one on my map and it'd work out even though the coast isn't the same

Share this comment

Ok, sure, but I dont quite understand the scale of your map.
also im not sure whether ur ok with the border area that i made? And what do you mean by the land that juts out to the right? 

Also, just to remind you, if you want to build a city near the border its good, but my cities drive on the left, so you'll either have to make something like a cross-over bridge or roundabouts at every border crossing. You drive on the right right? lol

Share this comment

i just figured i could download the map you created and just develope my side to create a connection between our empires

Share this comment