• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Here come the gangs

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekindusT

Comment Replies

ImVhOzzi: Thank you very much for your comment, my friend; I just can't wait to see your own CJ!

Reikhardt: Thanks for commenting! Landmark? Maybe you wanted to say "milestone"?

Zulu2065: Thanks for commenting!

CIUU96: Thank you for your comment! I do feel that my style has improved quite a lot, I sometimes get embarassed when I check some of my first updates...

dghh70: Thank you for commenting, I couldn't forget one of the followers of this CJ!

k50dude: Thanks for your comment! You can see this airport on the "Show us your airports V2" thread, if I remember well. It was my first attempt to make a really big airport...

jzmajor: Thank you for commenting! Note I wrote your name correctly...2.gif

figgy: Thanks for your comment!

Monay: Thanks for commenting! There's not much work on my industrial areas out of a very few custom BATs. The rest is all-Maxis.

Frdm920: Thank you for your comment and again, thanks for noticing!

Alejandro24: ¡Gracias por tu comentario! It is fluid mechanics, the exercise goes on two more pics...

jj88: Thanks for commenting, my friend! I thought "if moviemakers do this, why can't I do it?"

the00guvna: Thank you for your comment! It would be a massive job to make all the region a massive ghetto...

heitomat: Thank you for your comment! Here you are the next update!

Sc4playar: Thanks for commenting! With that pic I tried to convince myself to keep photoediting the pics...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nuevobannerok.jpg

As you may know, not everything is air and water pollution in Blackwater. Teen (and not so teen) gangs have divided the whole city in different territories, and if a member of one gang is seen in another gang's territory, can be in serious trouble...

35366212.jpg

Seems that a "Brown Hound" member has been seen on Blackwater's Market District, which is "Sword"'s main territory. In a few minutes, all gang members meet in an apartment and organise a "seek-and-destroy". They all come to the appointment, because none of them has something better to do.

40960757.jpg

Meanwhile, the "Brown Hounds" spend their day as usual; chatting and taking drugs while they watch how the youngest members assault the supermarket once again. They're still unaware of what's coming from the south.

47301784.jpg

Some minutes later, the "Swords" come with their customized silver grey cars parking on the grass lawns. They carry a load of baseball bats and some firearms, ready to "defend" their territory. But the "Brown Hounds" know how to protect themselves... Seems that Capital City's morgue will welcome new guests within the next hours.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

16 Comments

I love the quotes, quite fun to read  I also liked the header, you are certainly adding more flair into this journal every entry!

Share this comment

Interesting update, the city is looking as grimy and fabulous as ususal.

Nice work with those apartment buildings, might have to steal them for some in game usage!

Share this comment

I'm very nervous about the outcome of this clash.. I'm a little Brown Hound myself..  Great update! I really like your residentials! 

Share this comment

I agree with k50dude!
Simtropolis took a huge amount of time to come up on my computer but not any other sites
Did that happen with anyone else?

Share this comment

@Amerikaner: Those family of buildings are made by SimHoTToDDy (fantastic BATter, fantastic CJer), just search for "pripiat" in the STEX Google custom search and they'll come up. I downloaded them all and here's the result! I bet that you'll take them to a ride on your Lot Editor...

Share this comment

Well, I readed the CJ T&R from the first. A common denominator is the insecurity in this kind of places. At this moment i only can see riots and simple gangs, classic problems. I supposse a serial killer would be a great history for an update, or many updates, here in T&R.

Bien, he leido T&R desde el principio. He notado que un cómun denominador es la inseguridad en esta clase de lugares, colonias o barrios. Hasta este momento solo he visto los problemas más clásicos, revueltas o pandilllas. Sunpongo que un asesino en serie sería una historia genial para un post, o varios posts, aquí en T&R.

¡Saludos TekindusT!

Share this comment

Congratulations, your CJ was number one on BTT four years ago today.

Brought to you by the BTT Time Machine.

Whoa! I didn't even remember I made that update!! Your Time Machine keeps refreshing our memories, even for our own CJs... :D

Share this comment