Prato, Vercelli

mosaic9.jpg

mosaic8.jpg

mosaic7.jpgmosaic6.jpg

mosaic5.jpg

mosaic4.jpg

mosaic3.jpg

mosaic2.jpgmosaic1-1.jpg

Have yet to post a CJ on this part of the site, and I figure after so many successful months ... or years ... of CJ's being posted over here I would give it a try. Maybe pick up a few new readers? Anyway this will be the new thread for my CJ, which will be random postings from around the nation in any particular order I do fancy I suppose.

We begin in Prato, the capitol city of Vercelli.

17.gif

ROFLyoshi, andisart, Bipin and 3 others like this

12 Comments

Amazing amazing AMAZING, hun!

You already know I simply ADORE the new Prato, Luke; the inspiration from Geneve is simply glorious and of course very, very beautiful.

Hope to see more soon! :)

Ethan
Amerikaner likes this

Share this comment

its absolutely amazing, but is it just me or is there something really big swimming off the shores? It appears to be wearing a swimming cap.
Amerikaner likes this

Share this comment

Ecoba - Thanks Ethan, so glad you like it and thanks for commenting!

Tepodon - Seems I forgot to move down the lens flare when I cut the image, haha but I like that you caught that. Thanks for the comment!

Shingure - Thanks hun!

Tim.12. game - Thanks!

Reikhardt - Thanks, feel free to check out some of my other work in the older CJ thread!

TekindusT - LOL way too long! Probably. But I'm glad that you liked it, thanks for the comment.

TowerDude - Thanks! 

New update if I can get photobucket to work out!

Share this comment

Looks great! I love the use of the seawalls here. Using the clone stamp tool in photoshop could easily get rid of those minimize buttons though, especially easy on a repeating pattern such as the water. Just a suggestion
Amerikaner likes this

Share this comment