• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Eltrayton Update (14 new pictures!)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
§haÅ--Ñ€ §hÅŽo

Replies:

ROFLYoshi: I'm glad your seeing what I'm doing. I'm trying to make an urban city, but with lot's of trees to reduct the pollution and make the city look nicer. Cause Matinenda is in Europe. All of Europe signed a Treaty against global warming, so Matinenda is involved. So I also plan to continue the tree scheme in every city.

Schulmanator: Well they have Saw on right now. It's only the first one sadly enough. 45.gif

As time progressed, Eltrayton had boomed. With the good enviorment (Again, not using Air Purifier like on Shayden). In a matter of time, Eltrayton had booned into a major city with over 188,000 inhabiters. There were no job problems because commercial flourished. The only regret for Eltrayton was that it didn't have too much industry in it. But they either had to choose a good environment or good in industry. They'd rather have the clean air. Also the Senator of Eltrayton, David Ulyess, refuses to support any industry. But they're still 250,000 commercial jobs that kept them occupied. Now to the pictures:

bigskyscraper.jpg

Harlem Hotel, for all of the tourists that need a beautiful place to stay in for the night, this is one of the many hotels willing to welcome them.

horsearea.jpg

A petting zoo for the kids. It's in between some houses and offices because a store named Piggly Wiggly owns the farm. It has horses,

cows, and llamas. Don't you just want to pet them?

hsbcq.jpg

Away from the petting zoo are some more and big commercial skyscrapers.

pigglywiggly2.jpg

Piggly Wiggly, a local butcher that has many meats (Steak, hot dogs, Sausage, Chicken etc.) Remember when I said

that Piggly Wiggly owns the Petting Farm? Well they don't kill and eat those animals, they keep them on display to show

that they aren't complete animal haters. So nice of them huh?

fuddruckers.jpg

Fuddruckers, another restaurant that serves good food

(it's the Old Country Buffet of Matinenda, only smaller)

hyundaip.jpg

A Hyundai dealership. Another foreign vechile that gets sold here.

staples.jpg

A Staples, it has the most important commercial tools needed for a business.

martialartss.jpg

A Martial Arts business that helps train people to defend themselves.

moreneighborholld.jpg

Another neighborhood that holds one of the many citizens in Eltrayton.

apartmentj.jpg

An apartment that holds some of the college and university kids.

repsol0.jpg

Repsol the Gas Station. It doesn't have much of a

buissness because of the cost, it's 8 Euros per gallon.

tenniscourt.jpg

The Olympic Tennis Court. It's just been built lately because of the demand for one.

rugbyn.jpg

A Rugby Stadium for the Eltrayton Knights. Once more cities are developed, they will all face off against eachother to see who is the best.

skyvieww0.jpg

This is the last picture I leave you with for now. A new skyview picture.

Goodbye for now. Please leave a comment. It took me 2 hours to do all of this.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

5 Comments

Replies

Reikhardt
: Thanks! Yeah, plus they get rid of pollution so it's two in one.
TowerDude: Nice to see that your proud of me, but Matinenda is supposed to be European
ImVhOzzi: Thanks!

Share this comment

No Industry!?! :O

But seriously, you may want to build some industry FAR away from the city and have people commute there.
Im getting a Euro-american hybrid in my mind. Maybe you could say its a NEW Euro city.
If it is a European city, I'd reccommend getting the Euro Textures on the STEX.

Share this comment